Texas - Houston S2000 Owners Greater Houston Area S2000 Owners

** Random Car Pics Thread **

Old 09-25-2009 | 09:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Skyler, You're a Huge Fan for Porsche's huh? They are Nice car tho!
Old 09-25-2009 | 10:13 AM

I are huge fan, best drivers car.
Old 09-25-2009 | 10:19 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by APhap2,Sep 25 2009, 12:48 PM
Skyler, You're a Huge Fan for Porsche's huh? They are Nice car tho!
I am! 911 turbo has been my dream car for the longest time since middle school. I used to gawk at a neighbors black 911 when I passed by his house.
Old 09-25-2009 | 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by alleykat,Sep 25 2009, 09:10 AM
I posted that slant nose with conversion when I started these threads.

Skyler that white Porsche is fiyah.
so do you know every single car that was posted in the last 94 pages, it's impressive that you remember that
Old 09-25-2009 | 10:39 AM

too many pretty cars in this thread. Needs variety like this one

Old 09-25-2009 | 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Doctor Mugen,Sep 25 2009, 10:39 AM
too many pretty cars in this thread. Needs variety like this one

that is not a carrrr, that is a transformer
Old 09-25-2009 | 12:50 PM

[QUOTE=zachismisitok,Sep 25 2009, 01:22 PM]so do you know every single car that was posted in the last 94 pages,
Old 09-25-2009 | 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by alleykat,Sep 25 2009, 12:50 PM
Your a funny guy.I tried to stay quiet before but you just keep pushing it.

If you haven't noticed,no one really likes you on here.We all saw you start kissing ass,brown nosing everyone after I called you out.We have never have anyone on here be as annoying as you.

Keep it up all you want im already pass the annoyed point.Im not gonna bother typing anymore,I just hope I dont see you at a meet anytime soon.And I want everyone to read this if you think im joking.Dont PM me trying to apologize,dont say you were joking,report this post to whoever the hell you want on s2ki.Im tired of your little kid actions,remarks,everything.

We should start a poll just so you can see how many people actually want you here or not.

I'm gone for 2 days and I find this.
Old 09-25-2009 | 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by alleykat,Sep 25 2009, 12:50 PM
Your a funny guy.I tried to stay quiet before but you just keep pushing it.

If you haven't noticed,no one really likes you on here.We all saw you start kissing ass,brown nosing everyone after I called you out.We have never have anyone on here be as annoying as you.

Keep it up all you want im already pass the annoyed point.Im not gonna bother typing anymore,I just hope I dont see you at a meet anytime soon.And I want everyone to read this if you think im joking.Dont PM me trying to apologize,dont say you were joking,report this post to whoever the hell you want on s2ki.Im tired of your little kid actions,remarks,everything.

We should start a poll just so you can see how many people actually want you here or not.
I was being honest. I sincerely found it impressive that you remembered something you posted so long ago. I don't even remember stuff I post 5 hours ago. I'm sorry you feel the way you do and insist on getting mad about everything I say. I even tried to take part in your ruckus poll. You know, I was generally interested. It seems like your the one that dislikes me . I realize our sarcasm is on different wav links but "Keep it up all you want im already pass the annoyed point.Im not gonna bother typing anymore,I just hope I dont see you at a meet anytime soon".

I really don't think that was neccasary. I don't even know how we got off to a bad foot in the first place. And I don't plan on sending you a pm to apologize for you interpreting something I said serisouly as sarcasm.
Old 09-26-2009 | 06:46 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by zachismisitok,Sep 25 2009, 05:26 PM
I was being honest. I sincerely found it impressive that you remembered something you posted so long ago. I don't even remember stuff I post 5 hours ago. I'm sorry you feel the way you do and insist on getting mad about everything I say. I even tried to take part in your ruckus poll. You know, I was generally interested. It seems like your the one that dislikes me . I realize our sarcasm is on different wav links but "Keep it up all you want im already pass the annoyed point.Im not gonna bother typing anymore,I just hope I dont see you at a meet anytime soon".

I really don't think that was neccasary. I don't even know how we got off to a bad foot in the first place. And I don't plan on sending you a pm to apologize for you interpreting something I said serisouly as sarcasm.
What you fail to comprehend is sometimes your comments are really off putting and sound like personal attacks. We try to kid and joke around on here to keep the mood light. But you come off brash at times with a I am holier than thou attitude. I believe everyone has a sense of sarcastic humor on here but you got to know when to pull your punches. Read what you type first and if YOU feel its not offensive then post. Otherwise, just hit backspace/delete. I know you said you have the foot in mouth disease but seriously man. Its easier to do what I just recommend sometimes. This is just my observation since you signing up to this site. Everyone puts their pants on one foot at a time. You are no different.

Quick Reply: ** Random Car Pics Thread **