** Random Car Pics Thread **

Old 08-06-2009, 05:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

fk the prius and the new insight...
Old 08-06-2009, 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by lazymashi,Aug 6 2009, 05:50 AM
fk the prius and the new insight...
ya and fk hybrids and fk new technology and trying not to deplete finite resources!!!!
Old 08-06-2009, 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by zachismisitok,Aug 6 2009, 06:06 AM
ya and fk hybrids and fk new technology and trying not to deplete finite resources!!!!
go see how good your prius hybrid really is... go watch the top gear episode where its prius vs e46 m3, and come back to me...
Old 08-06-2009, 06:42 AM

Originally Posted by lazymashi,Aug 6 2009, 06:17 AM
go see how good your prius hybrid really is... go watch the top gear episode where its prius vs e46 m3, and come back to me...
oh snap, you done it now

I assume you're talking about the prius that they drove as fast as they could, and paced an m3 behind it and the m3 burned less fuel? Ya that makes a ton of sense. When was the last time you saw someone racing a prius. When was the last time you saw a prius speeding?

That's right, you never see that.
That comparison is retarded because people design cars for a certain purposes. It sounds sweet to say the m3 burned less fuel but you're missing one very important fact. The prius isn't designed to be put on a track. It's designed for city commutes. And it FAR outshines the m3 driving to work and back where fuel efficiency is concerned

So , why don't you go here: Can't believe I'm posting something from this hippy site, but at least they think before writing

read up and learn a little, and then you come back to me
Old 08-06-2009, 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by zachismisitok,Aug 6 2009, 06:42 AM
oh snap, you done it now

I assume you're talking about the prius that they drove as fast as they could, and paced an m3 behind it and the m3 burned less fuel? Ya that makes a ton of sense. When was the last time you saw someone racing a prius. When was the last time you saw a prius speeding?

That's right, you never see that.
That comparison is retarded because people design cars for a certain purposes. It sounds sweet to say the m3 burned less fuel but you're missing one very important fact. The prius isn't designed to be put on a track. It's designed for city commutes. And it FAR outshines the m3 driving to work and back where fuel efficiency is concerned

So , why don't you go here: Can't believe I'm posting something from this hippy site, but at least they think before writing

read up and learn a little, and then you come back to me
my point is... it doesn't matter if your car makes 50 mpg or 20mpg... it really comes down to the driver and how he drives... i guarantee you that you won't be making the mpg that the prius, insight or even the s2k claims to make...
Old 08-06-2009, 06:50 AM

and when i said "fk the prius and fk the new insight", i was regarding to their looks and looks only, since we were talking about body kits, looks, etc... sorry for the miscommunication on my part...
Old 08-06-2009, 06:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by VIC4UF,Aug 6 2009, 07:20 AM

I'm really liking the offset of the WORK Equips. Considering this for my Fit but I carry passengers in my DD. Wouldn't rub back if I had cargo?
Man, i got this one pic of this white fit. Make you nut in your pants. Needs fender work and aggressive wheels but oh my!
Old 08-06-2009, 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by lazymashi,Aug 6 2009, 06:46 AM
my point is... it doesn't matter if your car makes 50 mpg or 20mpg... it really comes down to the driver and how he drives... i guarantee you that you won't be making the mpg that the prius, insight or even the s2k claims to make...
And I'm telling you it does matter

for one,
If your going to compare engines and fuel efficiency, you have to limit the number of variables, or you won't get a fair comparison. You know, apples to apples. This is reflected in EPA mpg ratings. All of those rating are found using a standardized process that reflect, more or less, normal driving conditions. If a person drives like a dumbass, it's his fault he's getting shitty gas mileage, and not his cars. You can't fault the engine of a prius because driving like a retard will yield bad gas mileage. Driving any car like a retard will yield terrible gas mileage. My point was that comparing an m3 to a prius on a track is plain stupid. No one drives a prius on a track. It's gas mileage ratings are very reachable in every day driving conditions. A lot of people even report better mileage than the EPA rating.

sorry I'm typing so much. Opinions like the one I thought* you expressed above bother me. I didn't realize you were only referring to looks
Old 08-06-2009, 07:02 AM

[QUOTE=zachismisitok,Aug 6 2009, 06:57 AM] And I'm telling you it does matter

for one,
If your going to compare engines and fuel efficiency, you have to limit the number of variables, or you won't get a fair comparison.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lazymashi,Aug 6 2009, 09:50 AM
and when i said "fk the prius and fk the new insight", i was regarding to their looks and looks only, since we were talking about body kits, looks, etc... sorry for the miscommunication on my part...
When comparing to its competitor in class. I'd take the prius with the kit over an insight.

Quick Reply: ** Random Car Pics Thread **