Texas - Central Texas S2000 Owners Central Texas S2000 Owners

Austin S2ki F1 Weekend GTG

Old 11-13-2012, 06:08 PM

Received 805 Likes on 716 Posts

Is there a ballpark time when we're trying to meet at the Buxton bash?

And the preregistration is only if you want to sing, right?
Old 11-13-2012, 06:31 PM

Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts

Also shows you agreed to the waiver so you can just hand in your printed form, rather than registering at the door.
Old 11-13-2012, 07:05 PM

Received 805 Likes on 716 Posts

What's the waiver for?
Old 11-14-2012, 06:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The local paper published a guide to F1 you may find interesting.

USGP Fan Guide
Old 11-14-2012, 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by WestSideBilly
What's the waiver for? />
When you attend an event or program by The Austin Grand Prix ("AGP"), you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur (the "Event").

By entering the Event premises, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, or any other purpose by AGP and its affiliates, representatives and partners. You release AGP, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings.

By entering the Event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any exhibition, streaming, web casting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such exhibiting, broadcasting, web casting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by AGP or the person or entity designated to do so by AGP.

Event attendee assumes all risk of personal injury and all other hazards related to the Event, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the Event. Event attendee agrees that AGP and its affiliates, representatives and partners are expressly released by holder from any claims arising from or related to such causes or otherwise occurring at or in connection with the Event.

AGP reserves the right, without refund of any portion of monies spent, to refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed to be disorderly, or unbecoming, or who uses vulgar or abusive language.

AGP is not responsible for the safe-keeping of your belongings. The legal age to drink or purchase alcohol in Texas is 21. Event venue staff has the right to deny those using alcohol or under the influence to an event, imbibe responsibly. AGP does not sell or provide alcohol in any form, individuals may purchase such items from the Event venue.

No smoking is allowed in the Event venue.

You have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before entering the event.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:24 AM
Former Moderator

Received 148 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by WestSideBilly
What's the waiver for? />

In the event someone takes a photo when you pass out in the kitchen........ a-g-a-i-n...
j/k

Good question about the registration though... I have an email confirmation..is that sufficient? Or do I need to print out the registration and bring it with me. Also, Jeff, good question on what time to get there.. I probably will be hungry around then so I'll probably get there a little early and eat there as well.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Mocky
Good question about the registration though... I have an email confirmation..is that sufficient? Or do I need to print out the registration and bring it with me. Also, Jeff, good question on what time to get there.. I probably will be hungry around then so I'll probably get there a little early and eat there as well.
My interpretation is you need to print it and bring it with you. It's like a ticket, with a bardcode. It just happens to be free.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Elistan
Originally Posted by Mocky' timestamp='1352913890' post='22150745
My interpretation is you need to print it and bring it with you. It's like a ticket, with a bardcode. It just happens to be free.
If you signed up at Eventbrite for the event you have the option of printing a paper registration or saving the barcode to your mobile device.

Buxton Bash page @ Eventbrite
Old 11-14-2012, 01:27 PM
Former Moderator

Received 148 Likes on 119 Posts

ah... it says please print on the attachment so I printed it...

Just finished up packing...

Svann: you have my number right? text me if you want to grab dinner or drinks before the movie tomorrow.

If anyone is interested....

http://www.austintheatre.org/site/Ca...etail&id=31161

The movie 1 has the world premiere tomorrow night.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:30 PM

See you at Buxton's Bash...

Any idea where to park? I will be parking at the Airport for the race, but I'm not sure where to park for the downtown festivities.

Quick Reply: Austin S2ki F1 Weekend GTG