Texas - Central Texas S2000 Owners Central Texas S2000 Owners

[SA]Meet this thursday

Old 10-20-2006, 02:00 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

here we go with more texas racers jumping on our site just to argue.
Old 10-20-2006, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by davidvonyork,Oct 20 2006, 01:15 PM
Pointless Arguing

Just do us a favor and dont join a site just to fuel a fight that isnt your fight. I dont do it to texas racers, dont do it to us.
if you don't want people coming onto your site and starting "fights" maybe you shouldn't have run your pie-hole in the first place. the only reason anyone from TXR is here is cuz of the crap YOU'VE said. so don't try to get all high and mighty over chit you started boss. you talked smack about trucks on that site...and...imagine that...one of the truck guys took offense.
Old 10-20-2006, 02:46 PM

hooray drama
Old 10-20-2006, 02:49 PM

This thread has helped me realize something; looking at history wars have been started because of greed for land, oil, power, etc... never would I have imagined one of the factors as car type

Guys, chill out. It takes a bigger man to just let it go, so why not keep the peace so the rest of us don't have to come home to this and read it after a long week at work.

Nice truck by the way Don't know too much as far as swaps, but I would say a Corvette engine is a nice start!

Justin,

My AUT Carbon Fiber plate and K&N FIPK should be here next week. Gonna be sweet
Old 10-20-2006, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by FlyingCostello,Oct 20 2006, 02:46 PM
hooray drama
My gosh... he is everywhere.... gaahhhH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-20-2006, 02:55 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Whitedeon8,Oct 20 2006, 05:49 PM
This thread has helped me realize something; looking at history wars have been started because of greed for land, oil, power, etc... never would I have imagined one of the factors as car type

Guys, chill out. It takes a bigger man to just let it go, so why not keep the peace so the rest of us don't have to come home to this and read it after a long week at work.

Nice truck by the way Don't know too much as far as swaps, but I would say a Corvette engine is a nice start!

Justin,

My AUT Carbon Fiber plate and K&N FIPK should be here next week. Gonna be sweet
Sounds good man, I can't wait to check it out!!!
Old 10-20-2006, 02:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mr_grand_prix,Oct 20 2006, 02:42 PM
Well i think you are right for saying there needs to be an s2k meet only.....

I took in a way of you singling out that site.
The site like I said if the car enthusiast. It is not tailored for one specific type of car. It is broad for a reason to get every together as one and enjoy differents prospectives on their own car.

but there are lots of kids who think they are GOD just because they drive an s2k..and that really gets to me. It is those same kids that rev their cars or trying to race everyone on the highway talking shit. That is why personally I dont go out to meets to often bc I am too cautious about my car.
Im not saying anything one way or another about what is going on between you and David, however i don't think you know very many other people from this group that you are talking trash about.

Ill have you know that i don't want a S2K only meet. I have friends that drive all different kinds of cars. I am also not a kid that thinks he is better than anyone. So I suggest, just as you don't want people generalizing your group, that you not call me or my close friends, who happen to drive different cars, spoiled kids or any other such petty names. You have never once come out to a meet that I have arranged or setup, so you know nothing about them.

Thanks.
Old 10-20-2006, 03:14 PM
Banned

Ok im going to try and turn this into something sensible ok. You are saying that i shouldnt of opened my "pie hole" in the first place. Ok maybe so...but i did NOT go to your website, and openly engage you. I do not have a user account on the site, and i never will, i also understand what your group is about now. I wonder how you found out about this? If you want to blame sombody for making this into a big issue, then blame GUS. If i really wanted to argue, i would have jumped on your site, just as your doing to us now, and insulted you to your face. But i didnt have to do that, because Gus was quick to fling all my words over to you and piss you guys off. I should have been more careful with my words, and i THOUGHT that on my home forum, that has NOTHING to do with TXR would be a ok place to bring up an issue. I am sorry if i insulted you with my comments, but its not like i was broadcasting to the world about your group. There are a select few that even attend thursdays that are on this site. I would really apprecaite it if we could DROP this whole thing.

Is there a way to stop gus from seeing anything i post, because he has got to be the biggest leak in the universe. I say one thing and by 6:00pm texasracers.com is on our board because of him sending what i say. Gus you are a instigator.
Old 10-20-2006, 03:22 PM
Banned

Here is the proof guys.

http://www.texasracers.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=10715

Man did you really have to start a thread for all of san antonio to see, now if i do meet some nice guys on the road, they probably will already not like me. I dont think fuggin txr is rice, or just boats, and trucks, and suv's. I just dont understand why the group had those vehicles on there, i thought it was just imports.

I hope to see you at a meet in the future, then you can start shit in my face, i encourage it.