Tennessee S2000 Owners Tennessee - The Volunteer State.

Why Mondays suck. AKA dumb ppl totaled my car

Old 11-30-2009, 09:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why Mondays suck. AKA dumb ppl totaled my car

So today first get pulled over, for accelerating from a light during lunch rush to fast. I wasn't even speeding. I didn't even go into V-tech... oh well. I guess he was bored..

Now tonight driving home, I'm on 24E mile 60/4. Some lady got her $#* spun by a semi at the top of a hill.. this is 11:00 pm. So now that she is facing traffic, a 3/4 view, she does not think its a good idea to turn on her headlights... at night.. on top of a hill...

Are you getting the picture... yeah it gets better. So I only see her when MY headlights illuminate her dumb ^%&, who is already out of her car and on the phone, when I am maybe 30-40 feet.. in the fast lane that goes by quick.. So I swerve to avoid her. And my baby performed beautifully, the ppl in the next lane over that didn't think to get out of the way because I might have to avoid the car parked in my lane performed as I expect from nashville drivers. They just slowed down and stayed in their lane. SO I make a S turn back to avoid ramming into them.. and treat myself to a nice chunk of concrete median. So my front in is totally,, maybe. Its bad I don't know. It hadn't a few hours ago. I did see another silver S drive by the inside lane a few min after I got hit so I'm sure you must have cringed and hugged your car after seeing mine, backwards and showing off the new bodykit.

Do you think the ripples in my hood will affect wind resistance.. It might even just down of drag.. I'll have to try it out...

Oh and Wynn... I won't be able to make it out to the Dyno you know... I'd try to spin the drum by hand, but you might laugh at me... LOL
Old 12-01-2009, 04:54 AM
Former Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Phuck that sucks! Good luck on the damage not being too severe and being able to be fixed easily.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:30 AM

That was me u saw last night I posted it on the spotted forum dude that sight brought a tear to my eye glad to c ur ok though
Old 12-01-2009, 07:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dang man. Glad you are ok.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:32 AM
Community Organizer

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

Glad you're ok, Hope it's not too bad and you can get it fixed quickly.

God I hate stupid drivers!!!

In some ways I miss driving my S daily, but for it's overall well being, I'm glad she sits in the garage most days. LOL
Old 12-01-2009, 08:04 AM

man, that's a bummer.

I HATE people.
glad to hear you're okay though. the car can be replaced.

let me know if you need partz, should be able to help ya out.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:31 AM

Thanks guys. I took some pics this morning.. I'm not sure If it's doable.. KBB says my car is worth about 11-12k.. I think its more than that in damage. Fenders, hood, dash and steering wheel, bumper, radiator support,headlights, and even the chassis is bent at the corner under the the DS headlight... If the chassis where fine I think I could just be fixed.. I don't know. The engine and steering all seems fine.. but.. I'll find out in a few days. I didn't get a scratch on me.. Proof that if you take care of your care it will care for you. I always think anyway.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:27 AM

yeah, my black S saved my life for sure. for good engineering!
Old 12-01-2009, 09:51 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Well that's gay!!
Old 12-01-2009, 10:43 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ indeed. But then again, liking S2000's is kinda gay.

Quick Reply: Why Mondays suck. AKA dumb ppl totaled my car