Tennessee S2000 Owners Tennessee - The Volunteer State.

Soft Opening of Espana in Murfreesboro

Old 02-10-2010, 09:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Soft Opening of Espana in Murfreesboro

A friend of mine is opening up his own salsa dance club in Murfreesboro. It was actually with his help that I was able to get such a great deal on my S2000, so as a favor, I'm trying to spread the word on his new business!

On February 13th (Saturday), Espana will have it's "soft opening" to the public and will be open from 8pm to 3am. It's GRAND opening won't be until Feb 19th (Friday). There will be live bands, a Latin style menu (no greasy wings and burgers will be served there) and, hopefully, a full bar ready when the doors open. Of course, a large dancing area will take the spotlight on the building. From what I understand, occasional free dancing lessons will be given, and I would assume that that option will be available to those who want to learn when the soft opening takes place.

If you're familiar with the Murfreesboro area, it's just outside of the square, where the toy store use to be.

211 West Main St., M’boro

If you ever want to dance it up, or to learn how to dance, come on over and let a friend help out another. Beto Mendoza is the proprietor of Espana and I've looked over his progress in his new business. It's looking AMAZING! I'm 99.9% certain that with his strong work ethics knowledge of business, this new business will not only be successful, but will become a premiere hotspot in the Murfreesboro community, or even the middle TN area.

If you ever go, tell Beto that Jeff sent ya. Thanks.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sounds like a cool spot, will definitely hit that up.