Tennessee S2000 Owners Tennessee - The Volunteer State.

Off Topic 41

Old 12-20-2010, 07:01 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Friiiccckkk, wanting a evoX or STi again....
Old 12-20-2010, 07:50 PM

Received 1,292 Likes on 1,044 Posts

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH7oEcpY1Uk [/media]
Old 12-20-2010, 08:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by s2kAtTracks,Dec 20 2010, 10:01 PM
Friiiccckkk, wanting a evoX or STi again....
Come to the darkside
Old 12-21-2010, 12:16 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I want too badly at times!! We will see.

Weirdest night ever(and its not over...)!!!

So, Im asleep and Rachel calls at like 145(she is in Cali). Well, this room above the garage has a heat and ac unit and its kinda loud so I thought it was that. But, It went off, then I heard this other loud noise. So, I jump up and realize its the garage door going up and down. At this point I freak out and am like what the hell is going on!

So, I sneak down to the garage, just incase someone is down there. I open the door and the garage door starts going up, so I just stand there...it goes back up and I walk out the door and inspect a little. Dont hear or see anyone. It goes up and down a few more times while I am down there. So, I lock the garage door manually as I can't get the latch to unhook from the rail by pulling the release cable thing. So, It starts turning on and off real fast as its lock but still tries.

Well, I go back upstairs and am almost asleep, and it goes on for a full cycle!!! I freak out and at this point I am thinking it was the other garage now doing the same thing. At this point, I pretty much ave it in my mind someone has got our garage door freq and is controlling it or something. So, I just stay in my room for a bit and listen for noises, talking, people ect.

After about 10 minutes, I slowly sneak down there and see its the same door going up and down and get really confused as I had locked it. So, It goes down and I walk to the other side of the garage and stand behind my dads car and the garage opens up and stays up for like 10 minutes and doesn't go back down. I try hitting the wall mounted switch and the garage doesn't respond. So, I open my moms car door, stand on the door jam, reach up to try and pull the latch release again and that doesn't work. Then I remember her garage door opener is a real pain and maybe its just stuck(to make this one work you gotta push it just right and its gotta be aimed right at the sensor perfectly). So, I look at it and sure enough the button is stuck way up inside the control, took the battery out, finally got the door to release and finally relocked it manually again...

So, My heart has stopped beating finally and I don't hear the garage going up and down anymore, THANK GOD!!

Well, Now I'm gonna go back to bed for a few more hours....Enjoy
Old 12-21-2010, 02:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by s2kAtTracks,Dec 21 2010, 04:16 AM

So, Im asleep and Rachel calls at like 145(she is in Cali). Well, this room above the garage has a heat and ac unit and its kinda loud so I thought it was that. But, It went off, then I heard this other loud noise. So, I jump up and realize its the garage door going up and down. At this point I freak out and am like what the hell is going on!

So, I sneak down to the garage, just incase someone is down there. I open the door and the garage door starts going up, so I just stand there...it goes back up and I walk out the door and inspect a little. Dont hear or see anyone. It goes up and down a few more times while I am down there. So, I lock the garage door manually as I can't get the latch to unhook from the rail by pulling the release cable thing. So, It starts turning on and off real fast as its lock but still tries.

Well, I go back upstairs and am almost asleep, and it goes on for a full cycle!!! I freak out and at this point I am thinking it was the other garage now doing the same thing. At this point, I pretty much ave it in my mind someone has got our garage door freq and is controlling it or something. So, I just stay in my room for a bit and listen for noises, talking, people ect.

After about 10 minutes, I slowly sneak down there and see its the same door going up and down and get really confused as I had locked it. So, It goes down and I walk to the other side of the garage and stand behind my dads car and the garage opens up and stays up for like 10 minutes and doesn't go back down. I try hitting the wall mounted switch and the garage doesn't respond. So, I open my moms car door, stand on the door jam, reach up to try and pull the latch release again and that doesn't work. Then I remember her garage door opener is a real pain and maybe its just stuck(to make this one work you gotta push it just right and its gotta be aimed right at the sensor perfectly). So, I look at it and sure enough the button is stuck way up inside the control, took the battery out, finally got the door to release and finally relocked it manually again...

So, My heart has stopped beating finally and I don't hear the garage going up and down anymore, THANK GOD!!

Nights like those are always fun.. haha
Old 12-21-2010, 03:08 AM
Former Moderator

Received 5,250 Likes on 4,492 Posts

I wonder if we really REALLY saw the last of Brett Favre last night...
Old 12-21-2010, 03:09 AM

Received 154 Likes on 88 Posts

he's done
Old 12-21-2010, 03:12 AM

Received 2,127 Likes on 1,353 Posts

Originally Posted by s2kAtTracks,Dec 21 2010, 04:16 AM

Old 12-21-2010, 04:13 AM
Former Moderator

Received 5,250 Likes on 4,492 Posts

Originally Posted by 3AFL S2K,Dec 21 2010, 06:09 AM
he's done
we'll see
Old 12-21-2010, 04:24 AM

Received 154 Likes on 88 Posts

that streek was the only thing keeping him afloat. he gonna sink like a box of rocks now

Quick Reply: Off Topic 41