Tennessee S2000 Owners Tennessee - The Volunteer State.

NASA track day Nashville Superspeedway 10/1-2

Old 09-23-2011, 04:16 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by zacha79
we all need to run one s2000 at this nasa event and see who is the real driver. that way there is no variable in car or event variation

i volunteer anyones s2000 except mine (i don't trust y'all)

and no hard feelings when i easily take the win
There aren't any cones on this course. You better go back to the parking lot.....
Old 09-23-2011, 08:04 PM

Lots of ing going on in here......
Old 09-23-2011, 10:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

we all need to run one s2000 at this nasa event and see who is the real driver. that way there is no variable in car or event variation

i volunteer anyones s2000 except mine (i don't trust y'all)

and no hard feelings when i easily take the win
That is an Idea we all need to go forward with...
Hmmmmmm, Hmmmmm, OK
The car doesnt even have to be an s2000. Lets all get ahold of a beater or let call it "a rental", one that no one has previously driven, and do a Top gear style driving challenge.
*we need to borrow someones track-mate or timing gear to be accurate*
The Last NSS event is the Tracks Unlimited event - LETS DO IT !!!!

(a group of us did a challenge at the go cart track, where however you placed in one race, you had to drive the car that placed the exact opposite of the last race for the next race, all the goveners were disabled ect... after multiple races...YES I WON the over all top finisher and most wins. Yes there is Video.)
Old 09-25-2011, 04:48 PM

Well, we already did this in the Chump Car race with the Mystery Machine. Same car, same day, different drivers (Wynn Suebhongsang, Brian Yorks, Topy Kham, Michael Pool). Hmmm.... I wonder who had the fastest time of the day by over 2 seconds
Old 09-25-2011, 05:37 PM

trying to get passed on to run TT this weekend since numbers are a bit low. TT director is being stingy right now, hopefully he will let me through.
Old 09-25-2011, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by WynnS123
Well, we already did this in the Chump Car race with the Mystery Machine. Same car, same day, different drivers (Wynn Suebhongsang, Brian Yorks, Topy Kham, Michael Pool). Hmmm.... I wonder who had the fastest time of the day by over 2 seconds
Your realy going to go there? You were the only one to drive on a dry track when it was not pouring down raining.
And - I ran almost 2 seconds faster than you ever did in the same car - in the last race.
JUST COME TO THE EVENT THIS WEEKEND AND YOU CAN PROVE IT.

trying to get passed on to run TT this weekend since numbers are a bit low. TT director is being stingy right now, hopefully he will let me through.
AWSOME Zack. Way to step up. I hope they let you.

Come On ROB! come play in TT too.
Old 09-25-2011, 08:05 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

If anyone is in need of a helmet, I am gonna sell mine. I haven't used it in awhile and have only used it at 2 events. Pretty much brand new PM me
Old 09-25-2011, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by bsyeth
Originally Posted by WynnS123' timestamp='1316998135' post='21004950
Your realy going to go there? You were the only one to drive on a dry track when it was not pouring down raining.
And - I ran almost 2 seconds faster than you ever did in the same car - in the last race.
JUST COME TO THE EVENT THIS WEEKEND AND YOU CAN PROVE IT.
The track was never completely dry during my stint. Everyone got some dry track.

I ran a 1:20 during that race on a damp track. What was your time?

Wish I could come, but I still don't have anyone to run the shop. Still working 14 hr. days 7 days a week for the last 2 months now...

You're the one that got an OEM hard top so you can run in TTC. What's the matter? Scared?
Old 09-26-2011, 03:05 AM

Old 09-26-2011, 11:00 PM

To fully conquer- I must go back and take prisoner the ones I left behind, then I can march forward to other battles
Actually Wynn, at that chumpcar race, you ran a 1:19, I ran a 1:17 at this last one.
After all this smack talk and you still cant come! Oh well, I know how reality is.
I hope I can lay it down and avoid any problems this weekend.
Let me get my

Quick Reply: NASA track day Nashville Superspeedway 10/1-2