Tennessee S2000 Owners Tennessee - The Volunteer State.

LEukemia & Lymphoma Society

Old 04-29-2011, 03:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LEukemia & Lymphoma Society

Posting for a friend. This is the story. What ever you can give is helpful. I'm trying to help her take it National so everyone can give a little. Please share with friends and family and across the community. Thank You.
There are 100,000 plus paid members and more than 200,000 guest members. I started to post tonight and will continue tomorrow morning on every community page i can. The way i think about it is that sharing the message with 300,000 people and only 50,000 give a dollar each, thats a lot of money that cn be raised for the run and or foundation. Every dollar counts. Instead of buying that candy bar or soda, just donate that dollar.

"http://pages.teamintraining.org/li/hampton11/cblandorou

Hi, I'm training to participate in my FIRST half-marathon on September 24, 2011 as a member of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS) Team In Training. All of us on Team In Training are raising funds to help stop leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma and myeloma from taking more lives. I am completing this event in honor of Beverly Wasarhaley and all individuals who are battling blood cancers. These people are the real heroes on our team, and we need your support to cross the ultimate finish line - a cure!

Please click on the link and donate. Any donation will be greatly appreciated and it is also tax deductible!
Thank you again."