Tennessee S2000 Owners Tennessee - The Volunteer State.

Get back On-Topic

Old 08-08-2006, 06:35 PM
Former Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just posted and sent out a warm welcome to anybody who wants to join us.
Old 08-08-2006, 06:38 PM

Brad, I'm gonna get up with you soon about paint. As soon as the funds allow. How do you think the S would look in hot pink?.......No wait I saw that in a movie once. Didn't like it. how about that lime green? No I saw that on an eclipse in a movie and didn't like that either.......I guess I should just go back with the fastest, most popular, baddest ass color there is SUPERIOR SEBRING!!!!!! or maybe laguna blue hmmm.
Old 08-08-2006, 06:40 PM
Former Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

LBP......LBP.....Do it!, Do it! C'mon do it!!
Old 08-08-2006, 06:43 PM
Former Moderator

Everybody knows Berlina is the superior color.
Old 08-08-2006, 06:48 PM

black isn't even a color, so how can it be superior?
Old 08-08-2006, 06:55 PM
Former Moderator

Actually black is all the colors combined, so it owns. White actually isn't a color, it is the absence of color. Black, is most certainly a color
Old 08-08-2006, 07:02 PM

Um I think you've got that backwards there homeboy. Black is the complete absence of color. White is all the colors of the spectrum. Didn't they teach you that in art school?
Old 08-08-2006, 07:07 PM

A Quick Color Explanation

By Joe Burns

It's pretty easy to understand the word color codes, but those hex codes are rather strange. Here's a quick explanation.

The three primary colors are red, blue, and yellow. Remember that from high school art? They're called the primary colors because there are no two "lesser" colors that make them up. Purple is not a primary color because it can be created through combining equal parts of blue and red.

In the world of mechanical things that make color, like a television, or a computer screen, color is created through the mixing of three basic colors to make other colors. It's a process known as "additive color".

You would think that the TV's and computer monitors of the world would simply use the three primary color to start with, but nothing in life can just be that easy. The three colors used to start additive color mixing are red, green, and blue. Why, you ask? Because by starting with one composite color, green, you can still create yellow because it's contained in the green. In addition, now you are actually starting with four colors, red, green, blue, and yellow. Stay with me here...

To go on, I need to explain a second process of working with colors, "subtractive color." Subtractive color is the concept of combining colors to make another, like mixing red and blue paint to get purple. That may sounds like additive color, but in reality, colors are made by subtracting a hue out of the color scheme by adding more of another. Adding more white to black makes it more silver subtracting more black as more white is mixed in. Get it?

One other big difference between additive and subtractive color, and this is the key, is what you get when you add them all together.

If you add all the colors together in a subtractive color method, you get black. Why? Because you added them all together and all those colors subtracted from all the others leaving no set color...or black.

A computer, on the other hand, works with light, not paint or any other goopy stuff. Mix a computer's additive colors, red, green, and blue, together, you get white.

No kidding, you really do. Shine a white light at a prism or a lead crystal glass. You'll get a rainbow of colors. Actually, that's how a rainbow is created. White light is being shown through water in the air. That separates the white light into the "rainbow" of colors.

ROLLINS pwns YOU
Old 08-08-2006, 07:14 PM
Former Moderator

Mix colors together and tell me you get white. Black is all the colors combined and White is the reflection of all colors.
Old 08-08-2006, 07:14 PM

hello....hello where did you go? Off deleting pRon I guess.

Quick Reply: Get back On-Topic