Tampa Gulf coast and surrounding areas...there be pirates here!!

Yuengling Brewery Tour & Morning Group Drive!

Old 08-22-2011, 05:11 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm so slammed at work right now. I might have to go in at 7am Saturday. Wont know till the end of the week but it doesn't look promising right now. (
Old 08-22-2011, 05:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That sucks Ron....hope you can make it!
Old 08-22-2011, 04:21 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by StartMeUp

CB +1 drive only / tentative(work)
Caution! This area has become a mecca for bicyclists, especially the San Antonio area (great Mexican rest there by the way). You will often encounter groups of 10-15, which makes passing on these hilly roads challenging.
Scott: Would like to see your route. I live in Spring Hill and drive these roads every chance I get. Might be able to add a couple of roads for future drives.
Are walkies-talkie's suggested?

A). Ditto on the road sharing!! We are guests and do not need enemies. This is a fun day and will not prove to be any kind of "pre-track" experience. I will open it up only when I deem it safe, secure and appropriate. Just so that you know.....I can't think of any participant that attended any of these group drives over the past 7 years that has ever complained of the mundane or lax attitude taken to enjoy these cars on roads in which they were designed for.....

B). As for the radios, they are a must. All participants need to invest into this media so as to hear the proper communication as we come upon it. Hand signals are just way too slow to deliver to rear of the pact and we always run into unforseen circumstances that require an "adjustment" in direction and route. Unless someone has an objection, Barry will take the Caboose popsition. He's the best there is when it comes to bringing up the rear, and as he hs metioned so very often...."I like it in the rear....".....(let the reader use discernment.... ).

C). I never post a "route". Just way too many uninvited observors watching these Forums. For those of you that are technically qualified, map the drive as we go with your GPS. Otherwise, enjoy the scenery and ask afterwars for just where the heck we were at!! It has always been my intention to educate fellow S2K'ers where they need to come on their own time and enjoy the roads on their own schedules and pace.

D). Absolutely always envious of additional roads that exist beyond my intelligence and surveillance. It is a requisite for future feedback and fun.

Scott ..........
Old 08-22-2011, 06:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Blacknot
I'm so slammed at work right now. I might have to go in at 7am Saturday. Wont know till the end of the week but it doesn't look promising right now. (

That's okay, espicially seeing that you got to see me shirtless at Aquatica this past Saturday. After that, I'd be gunshy of wanting to see me again too!!....

You on the other hand, were looking marvelous, with your shaved body and all............. We were just trying to figure out why you accidently lost Piper...?? All kinds of other shaven Don Juan's out there looking for ultimate CR Yellow Seat Rev-Limiter in distress. Was she rescued, ......was it you??
Old 08-23-2011, 05:08 AM

Looks like we'll be spared from Irene
Old 08-23-2011, 07:02 AM

Hmmm.........I think it's best if I just don't respond, this could get ugly.
Old 08-23-2011, 07:32 AM

Old 08-23-2011, 07:39 AM

Lol
Old 08-23-2011, 12:15 PM

Unless someone has an objection, Barry will take the Caboose popsition. He's the best there is when it comes to bringing up the rear, and as he hs metioned so very often...."I like it in the rear....".....(let the reader use discernment.... ).

Scott ..........

I won't even comment on his spelling or grammar.................
Old 08-23-2011, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Indyana
Unless someone has an objection, Barry will take the Caboose popsition. He's the best there is when it comes to bringing up the rear, and as he hs metioned so very often...."I like it in the rear....".....(let the reader use discernment.... ).

Scott ..........

I won't even comment on his spelling or grammar.................
I was hoping to take that spot so i could look at your shiny red rear

Quick Reply: Yuengling Brewery Tour & Morning Group Drive!