Tampa Gulf coast and surrounding areas...there be pirates here!!

Just bought an S

Old 03-01-2012, 01:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slusoccer00
Originally Posted by Indyana' timestamp='1330631011' post='21466976
BTW, what year is your S?

Did you get the 5 speed or 6 speed?

Any MODS?

5-speed????
You are killin me smalls.............
Old 03-01-2012, 02:57 PM

Oh come on now!? 5 speed? Thats like asking if I got the auto version lmao... I acquired the car after years and years of drooling and wishing and reading up on every aspect of the car!!!

Perhaps I can make more cash if you include me in your prostitution ring Mr. Indyana sir...

I got a silver 05 completely stock
Old 03-01-2012, 03:46 PM

^ oh! And the new guy with a searing left hook!
Old 03-01-2012, 04:26 PM

Haha... No seriously, I need the cash lol..

What part of puerto rico are you from sorta? I'm from Carolina....
Old 03-01-2012, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by J's2kdreamer
Oh come on now!? 5 speed? Thats like asking if I got the auto version lmao... I acquired the car after years and years of drooling and wishing and reading up on every aspect of the car!!!

Perhaps I can make more cash if you include me in your prostitution ring Mr. Indyana sir...

Prostitution ring??

Ok so are you saying you considered the automatic version?

"05 completely stock" Hmmm you are officially excused from buying dinner because you are going to need all your money for Mods, especially after your first meet and you see other cars and the possibilities.

Old 03-01-2012, 06:47 PM

New here... Not new to my S2000. I have actually read posts here for a while (yeah, I lurked a little before deciding to join). I could resist no longer after reading the above. My S2000 is still all stock and I'm not going to make any lame excuses. I signed up to respond to the comment about whether the new kid's S was a 5 or 6 speed. Even as a woman, I know this is a trick question. Any reasonable S lover knows this. I may have some serious gaps in automobile knowledge, but that's an easy one.

If you're serious about buying dinner I guess I can swing that depending on where these dinners happen and how many of you there are! From the looks of these boards it could be substantial. In any case, I'm coming out to LHT on Saturday and bringing a friend whose boyfriend is having his S rebuilt by John (stolen, screwed up bad, recovered, returned to him). Looking forward to meeting some of the group and seeing S2000s better looking than mine (doesn't take much)!
Old 03-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Banned

If you live in key largo, theirs a meet on US1 and 104th were Betty's best burgers use to be and theirs about 15 s2k's out there. Welcome to the family s2 owner.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Old 03-01-2012, 06:53 PM

I live in largo and im itching to go to my first meet.
Hey are you the guy that pulled up to a yellow cr in a gas station a few weeks ago? If so, glad to see you made it on here. You should come out to the next meet, def. a great bunch of people. Congrats on the new car, it looked great!! Btw once you meet Indyana the avatar will make complete sense, lol!! No hard feelings Indy..
Old 03-01-2012, 10:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh I'm luvin' this cat already. That was priceless.
Old 03-02-2012, 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by AMGAP1SB
New here... Not new to my S2000. I have actually read posts here for a while (yeah, I lurked a little before deciding to join). I could resist no longer after reading the above. My S2000 is still all stock and I'm not going to make any lame excuses. I signed up to respond to the comment about whether the new kid's S was a 5 or 6 speed. Even as a woman, I know this is a trick question. Any reasonable S lover knows this. I may have some serious gaps in automobile knowledge, but that's an easy one.

If you're serious about buying dinner I guess I can swing that depending on where these dinners happen and how many of you there are! From the looks of these boards it could be substantial. In any case, I'm coming out to LHT on Saturday and bringing a friend whose boyfriend is having his S rebuilt by John (stolen, screwed up bad, recovered, returned to him). Looking forward to meeting some of the group and seeing S2000s better looking than mine (doesn't take much)!
Welcome

"I signed up to respond to the comment about whether the new kid's S was a 5 or 6 speed. Even as a woman, I know this is a trick question."

So it appears no one was fooled by my TEST QUESTION (trick question has such a negative vibe to it) Oh and who are you calling a "kid"

Looking forward to meeting you!

Quick Reply: Just bought an S