Tampa Gulf coast and surrounding areas...there be pirates here!!

Just bought an S

Old 03-01-2012, 05:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome! We also are having a meet down in Ft. Myers on Sunday the 11th. There should be a Tampa group drive for that as well.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:20 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

WELCOME
Old 03-01-2012, 07:21 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Old 03-01-2012, 07:58 AM

We do have a long standing tradition that any new person attending must pick up the dinner check for everyone in attendance. We have found that by allowing the new person to do this they bond much more quickly in the group and of course once we announce that a new person will be attending a meet for the first time we see a spike in attendance and that serves to keep everyone connected on a more regular basis. Looking forward to meeting you at the next event, oh and don’t forget your wallet.

Idk if you're pullin my chain but if so I mighthave to wait for a later meet haha! I'm a bio and chem college student... Meaning nearly poor lmao... How much do these checks usually run, I'm not gonna have to take out a loan am I
Old 03-01-2012, 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by J's2kdreamer
We do have a long standing tradition that any new person attending must pick up the dinner check for everyone in attendance. We have found that by allowing the new person to do this they bond much more quickly in the group and of course once we announce that a new person will be attending a meet for the first time we see a spike in attendance and that serves to keep everyone connected on a more regular basis. Looking forward to meeting you at the next event, oh and don’t forget your wallet.

Idk if you're pullin my chain but if so I mighthave to wait for a later meet haha! I'm a bio and chem college student... Meaning nearly poor lmao... How much do these checks usually run, I'm not gonna have to take out a loan am I
No he is serious... now that you got my attention. Where we going?

by the way!! Great bunch of guys and gals!!
Old 03-01-2012, 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by slusoccer00
Originally Posted by J's2kdreamer' timestamp='1330621113' post='21466331

Dollar menu it is!!! Lol
Old 03-01-2012, 09:57 AM

^ this guy will fit in just fine.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by J's2kdreamer
Originally Posted by slusoccer00' timestamp='1330622431' post='21466406
[quote name='J's2kdreamer' timestamp='1330621113' post='21466331']

Dollar menu it is!!! Lol
[/quote]

I see, its the ole I am a Bio & Chem Major poor college student approach.

Well I got news for you our group is smart enough not to fall for that old line. Our logic is if you are smart enough to go for one of those majors (or both )then we figure you must have a credit card or cash from a recent student loan. IF (big if ) you graduate, then find a job you can easily afford the dinner you purchase now in 8 to 10 years when you pay off the loan or credit card.

Please refrain from these lame excuses in the future and just work on paying your dues to become a member of the community

Old 03-01-2012, 10:43 AM

BTW, what year is your S?

Did you get the 5 speed or 6 speed?

Any MODS?

Old 03-01-2012, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Indyana
BTW, what year is your S?

Did you get the 5 speed or 6 speed?

Any MODS?

5-speed????