Tampa Gulf coast and surrounding areas...there be pirates here!!

Homecoming

Old 12-01-2009, 07:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Homecoming

I signed up for the Honda Homecoming to be held in September 2010 in So Cal, I quickly reviewed the sign up list and noticed Cosmo and S2keepup also signed up.

Who else?

Who is actually going?

The registration starts next week and I think a trip to So Cal in the S would be the ultimate road trip.

Michelle, John, are you going????

Post up or PM me.

Link to the orig sign up thread
Old 12-02-2009, 03:10 AM

Originally Posted by Indyana,Dec 2 2009, 12:02 AM
I signed up for the Honda Homecoming to be held in September 2010 in So Cal, I quickly reviewed the sign up list and noticed Cosmo and S2keepup also signed up.

Who else?

Who is actually going?

The registration starts next week and I think a trip to So Cal in the S would be the ultimate road trip.

Michelle, John, are you going????

Post up or PM me.

Link to the orig sign up thread
I'd like to go BUT I aint driven to California! Wasn’t someone looking into an auto train or something???

EDIT: AutoTrain to LasVegas and then drive - hell ya!

J
Old 12-02-2009, 03:22 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

That would be fun but the time it would take and the money
Old 12-02-2009, 04:07 AM

The way the organizers have this set up you had to list yourself for an opportunity to register and when that list filled they started a wait list.

Did anyone List or wait list?
Old 12-02-2009, 04:16 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

You guys are crazy if you think you're going to get a large group to drive from FL to Cali. Half of this forum won't drive across town, let alone cross country.
Old 12-02-2009, 04:17 AM

Originally Posted by spectacle,Dec 2 2009, 05:16 AM
You guys are crazy if you think you're going to get a large group to drive from FL to Cali. Half of this forum won't drive across town, let alone cross country.
Who said anything about a large group?

BTW we are leaving at 6:00AM so I know you are out
Old 12-02-2009, 04:22 AM

too far for my motor...I would be replacing something for sure
Old 12-02-2009, 04:37 AM

financially and vacation days, not good for me... I need to save everything as much as I can... It would be a dream of mine someday to do that!!
Old 12-02-2009, 05:32 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Indyana,Dec 2 2009, 09:17 AM
Who said anything about a large group?

BTW we are leaving at 6:00AM so I know you are out
The fact that you made this thread infers that you where looking for a group of people, at least, that's the only reason I can see to ask who's willing to do something or go somewhere.

Besides that, I meant there's probably going to be 5 people in the entire state that drives to this thing. Kudos and more power to you if you're one of them.
Old 12-02-2009, 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by spectacle,Dec 2 2009, 06:32 AM
The fact that you made this thread infers that you where looking for a group of people, at least, that's the only reason I can see to ask who's willing to do something or go somewhere.

Besides that, I meant there's probably going to be 5 people in the entire state that drives to this thing. Kudos and more power to you if you're one of them.
Actually I started the thread to see who else (in our area) signed up on the main list or the wait list to have an opportunity to register for this event next week. The list is very long and I went thru it very quickly (check the link).

The process for attending is such that you had to sign up to have an opportunity to register for the limited number of spots, when that list filled up they started a wait list. Next week the people who signed up will be given an opportunity to actually register (pay) and the window of opportunity to register will be for approx. a 3 hour window, if you don't register then they go to the next batch of sign ups and on to the wait list until the spots are filled.

So if you didn't get on the wait list you couldn't register anyway. I am trying to see who else signed up and if they actually plan on attending before I make up my mind if I am actually going.

Quick Reply: Homecoming