Sponsor S2000 Suspension, Brake and Handling Deals Sponsor deals on S2000 suspension and S2000 handling products

Moddiction Saner front sway bar group buy #2

Old 08-29-2011, 09:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yo...add me to ur list for a RED one! cash in hand let me know!!
Old 09-01-2011, 01:05 PM

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by djmike
Yo...add me to ur list for a RED one! cash in hand let me know!!
Here's the link to buy one from the group buy:
Saner Honda S2000 Front Sway Bar GROUP BUY!!
http://shop.moddiction.com/Saner-Hon...UP-BUY-025.htm
Old 09-04-2011, 05:29 AM

ok patience is running on low. was stated that it would be 4-6 weeks from date of 10 orders being put in. the date that 10 orders were put in was July 10th, putting the wait in at 8 weeks today. i personally paid on july 4th and am getting very impatient. i originally ordered on the moddiction site so that i wouldn't have to wait for this group buy but was assured that it would take just as long as getting the regular black version as the group buy version. what is taking so long? can we have an update? are we even going to get these? a two month wait on a domestically made part is quite a bit of a stretch, what gives?
Old 09-05-2011, 04:42 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

Very sorry guys! I have no idea what is taking them so insanely long to make these! I think I will probably have to stop taking orders for these since they have been taking much longer then they state to make these. I was told they were waiting for powder coater to be back from vacation which should be tomorrow. I wrote them an email back after that wanting a concrete eta but have not heard back yet. There is no reason these should take so long so I am pretty pissed as well. Just sucks I can't personally get these finished myself and ship them out. I have no involvement in production so I am helpless to get them done quicker. I email them very frequently with hopes they will get these done faster but so far no luck.
I hope to hear from them tomorrow since this has been a holiday weekend with some better update for you all!!
Again very sorry about the extended wait on these and thank you for your patience!
Old 09-06-2011, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by THE_Loser
ok patience is running on low. was stated that it would be 4-6 weeks from date of 10 orders being put in. the date that 10 orders were put in was July 10th, putting the wait in at 8 weeks today. i personally paid on july 4th and am getting very impatient. i originally ordered on the moddiction site so that i wouldn't have to wait for this group buy but was assured that it would take just as long as getting the regular black version as the group buy version. what is taking so long? can we have an update? are we even going to get these? a two month wait on a domestically made part is quite a bit of a stretch, what gives?
Agreed. This is taking way too long. I don't think we should have been charged in full until the order ships. If I don't see a tracking number soon I'm going to file a dispute with my credit card.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:19 PM
Former Sponsor

Got an email back guys. I am very sorry about the delay here. I am emailing them daily trying to get these damn things finished and shipped out. Needless to say I am really pissed with the manufacturer now.
They said they are dropping many of the bars off this friday(tomorrow) to be coated and the remainder the following week to be coated.
I understand you guys are getting impatient as you should be but I have ZERO control over the production. I simply organized the group
buys for these and take the payments and forward them on to manufacturer.
I asked before it started how long it would take. I was told 4-5 weeks time which seemed like much more time than would be needed. Apparently they were wrong or did not start them quickly or something.
I have had emails asking for refunds from several people. Please understand I have sent the money for orders to manufacturer. These bars will be made and shipped out. They are incredibly nice sway bars.
The bars have all been bent just not powder coated yet. The bars are worth the wait I promise you!
Old 09-08-2011, 09:54 PM

so what am i suppose to do, i just got a short notice deployment. which means by the time these send out i wont be living at the address that its suppose to go to, becuase i have to break my lease. so is some lucky bastard that gets my apartment when i leave gets it, becuase the messed up part is i wont have an address. i have brought this up to you last week and you didnt even acknowledge what we could do to fix this issue.
Old 09-09-2011, 06:36 AM
Former Sponsor

^Hey didn't see your message to me. When are you moving? We can definitely figure something out for it!
Old 09-09-2011, 07:43 AM

towards the end of the month, but how the military works i wont have a definate date till 5 days prior if lucky.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:12 AM

Is it too late to order in one of these things at the group buy price?

I see there is some trouble that may need to be worked out. Maybe I can help by being willing to buy one.

Quick Reply: Moddiction Saner front sway bar group buy #2