Sponsor S2000 Exterior and S2000 Interior Deals Sponsor deals on S2000 Body and S2000 Interior accessories

Titan 7 - T-D6 17x9.5 /+51 /5x114 - Evasive Motorsports Exclusive Batch

Old 11-24-2020, 01:25 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 35 Likes on 29 Posts
Default Titan 7 - T-D6 17x9.5 /+51 /5x114 - Evasive Motorsports Exclusive Batch

Hey S2ki,

Just wanted to introduce our new exclusive wheel made by Titan- 7 for the s2000.

Size: 17x9.5 +51 5x114.3
Colors: Iridium Silver, Machine Black , Satin Titanium,
Price: $495 (Per Wheel)

Clears Spoon Sports calipers, AP Racing and Stoptech ST40 BBK without requiring spacers

TITAN 7 T-D6 is the result of 3 years of extensive testing and design work. Although the 6 spoke design is very simple, the T-D6 is packed with technical features that take our "Forged for All" ideology to the next level. A full face design was chosen to give the wheel an excellent base for strength and rigidity. Next, we took the popular "I-Beam" spoke construction beyond the competition by connecting the machining work from the hub, spoke, and rim. This is a first for any wheel manufacturer, and we decided to highlight this with our Launch Edition versions by offering it in a contrast machine color. In keeping with our commitment to both lightness and strength, a back rigid spoke tracer was employed for additional strength and stiffness. You can see a sliver of material that goes a long way for performance. Extensive machining was also employed on the backside of the spoke to remove material for final weight optimization. All of this was made possible by applying 10,000 Tons of industry leading forging force.

Standard Titan 7 features like our original beefed up inner rim flange for durability, bead seat knurling for traction, and contrast machined branding for authenticity lets your competition know you are serious with your vehicle build.

Titan 7 is a wheel brand like no other. Our sole mission is to provide the enthusiast with the best performance wheel possible, period. We manufacture our wheels 100% in-house utilizing 10,000 TONS of industry leading pressure. Each design is fully optimized with the latest software analysis, laboratory testing, and real world track use. With over 40 years of combined experience in high level racing and wheel manufacturing - Titan 7 is poised to deliver wheels that are "Forged for All".

All Titan 7 Forged wheels are sold with a lifetime structural warranty so you can be confident that you are using a high performance wheel with factory backing.

NOTE: Aluminum valve stem is included. Center cap sold separately.

First customer of each color who purchases and send me high quality pictures will receive extra promotional discount. Please PM for more Details or email me at joshua@evasivemotorsports.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Information

Paypal
Paypal Address – "Sales@Evasivemotorsports.com"
Memo - #1 What you want to order #2 S2ki Member #3 Telephone number
We will only take confirmed paypal accounts with verified shipping addresses

Credit Card
Please give me a call at the office (626.336.3400) for any credit card transaction. The billing and shipping address has to be the same unless your shipping address is an alternative address filed with your credit card company

International
If you are an international customers we only take wire transfer as a form of payment. Please PM me for wire transfer information

10.5% California tax applies if you are in California.

Contact Information

Evasive Motorsports - 626.336.3400 - "joshua@Evasivemotorsports.com"
Evasive Motorsports Website
Evasive Motorsports Blog

Last edited by EvasiveMotorsports; 01-07-2021 at 08:59 AM.
Old 11-25-2020, 03:16 AM

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

need to roll fenders with these?
Old 11-25-2020, 06:46 AM

Received 81 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by jcdeng
need to roll fenders with these?
You’ll need a roll front and back with bumper tab trimming at the back.
Old 11-27-2020, 04:25 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Can’t tell if I love or hate the two tone color scheme. Any pictures on an s2000?
Old 11-28-2020, 11:53 AM

Received 195 Likes on 132 Posts

Good looking wheel. What is the weight of this specific size?
Old 11-30-2020, 01:30 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 35 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by Spoon Fed
Good looking wheel. What is the weight of this specific size?
19.5 lbs each
Old 12-03-2020, 12:15 PM

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Will these be offered in one solid color??
Old 12-03-2020, 02:42 PM

Received 77 Likes on 69 Posts

Originally Posted by Luke Malerbi
Can’t tell if I love or hate the two tone color scheme. Any pictures on an s2000?
Originally Posted by unclebobby
Will these be offered in one solid color??
I think the verbiage is confusing. I reread the OPs post and I think the only contrasting color is the Titan logo. The barrels look different I believe due to lighting.

@EvasiveMotorsports can you confirm?
Old 12-03-2020, 03:50 PM

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by 512S2k
I think the verbiage is confusing. I reread the OPs post and I think the only contrasting color is the Titan logo. The barrels look different I believe due to lighting.

@EvasiveMotorsports can you confirm?
Nah dude, Google the wheel, the pockets are all machine finish. You can see it in the above photos as well, especially in black.
Old 12-03-2020, 04:07 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by unclebobby
Nah dude, Google the wheel, the pockets are all machine finish. You can see it in the above photos as well, especially in black.
would be super interested if they were a solid color, can’t tell what I make of them as they are

Quick Reply: Titan 7 - T-D6 17x9.5 /+51 /5x114 - Evasive Motorsports Exclusive Batch