Sponsor S2000 Exterior and S2000 Interior Deals Sponsor deals on S2000 Body and S2000 Interior accessories

RSG///AMUSE Hardtop!

Old 08-11-2012, 07:09 PM

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

whats the ETA of the production tops?????
Old 08-13-2012, 08:19 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Pics of the top on a car
Name:  image-2.jpg
Views: 3129
Size:  63.4 KB
Old 08-13-2012, 01:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by official_s2k
Pics of the top on a car

Looks great. Since you posted this picture before RSG, I'm taking it you were there for test fitting? What were your impressions? Any gaps that you saw? Etc...?

Thanks for posting.
Old 08-13-2012, 02:20 PM

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

^ that photo has been around a while....its probably authentic Amuse or something else...it doesnt even quiet look like Amuse to me
With that said though....this photo below, of Diez S2000,...you guys said that the soft top would work(not that i care since i would gut it if i bought it anyways since it was slashed) but it really doesnt look like it will fit. just curious what your findings were with the authentic Amuse you had......does Diez top not go down far enough???...i know his looks like mine as far as the depth it drops, ....i also know there was an issue with the straps preventing it but i always thought that specific issue prevented it from dropping even that far.
Old 08-13-2012, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by sillyboybmxer
^ that photo has been around a while....its probably authentic Amuse or something else...it doesnt even quiet look like Amuse to me
With that said though....this photo below, of Diez S2000,...you guys said that the soft top would work(not that i care since i would gut it if i bought it anyways since it was slashed) but it really doesnt look like it will fit. just curious what your findings were with the authentic Amuse you had......does Diez top not go down far enough???...i know his looks like mine as far as the depth it drops, ....i also know there was an issue with the straps preventing it but i always thought that specific issue prevented it from dropping even that far.
Oh, well I guess official s2k didn't understand what people were looking for...

If that top isn't an authentic amuse, it could be the VIS replica of it.

Good soft top issue to bring up bmxer.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:12 PM

I'm in for the preorder/group buy.

interested in: DRY-VAC double sided CF (2x2) | Glass/defrost
Old 08-13-2012, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by sillyboybmxer
it doesnt look like that soft top is all the way down, you need to move the middle bar down while you put the soft top down if you have worn straps.

fyi, with oem hardtop, the hardtop will not fit with the softtop issue as well.
Old 08-14-2012, 10:16 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

we have NOT released any pics of our product yet.. we will not be using a seal around our windows. theyy will be cut to fit and seal just like a normal window.

As far as Diez's car, it does appear that his top isnt all the way down.. ill get some pics of this eventually to show you there is no issue here.

we hit our qouta over the weekend with orders.. preorder is officially over.
Old 08-14-2012, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by rockstar garage
we have not released any pics of our product yet.. we will not be using a seal around our windows. theyy will be cut to fit and seal just like a normal window.

As far as Diez's car, it does appear that his top isnt all the way down.. ill get some pics of this eventually to show you there is no issue here.

Will the edge around the plastic window be black like that of the glass window since if I color-match the top, the edge around the window will show and I would prefer it to be black instead of the color of the top?
Old 08-14-2012, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by s2kenv
I'm in for the preorder/group buy.

interested in: DRY-VAC double sided CF (2x2) | Glass/defrost

Originally Posted by rockstar garage
we have not released any pics of our product yet.. we will not be using a seal around our windows. theyy will be cut to fit and seal just like a normal window.

Hi, so i'm not able to get on the pre-order list? sent in my request for order before notification of being over.

Quick Reply: RSG///AMUSE Hardtop!