Sponsor S2000 Exterior and S2000 Interior Deals Sponsor deals on S2000 Body and S2000 Interior accessories

RSG///AMUSE Hardtop!

Old 08-06-2012, 06:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pics please
Old 08-06-2012, 07:29 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by tbkonwso
Originally Posted by midnightmethane' timestamp='1344216754' post='21915110
the issue for me is clearing moisture buildup without a defroster....what is the secret...with ll the different aftermarket hardtops out there how is everyone managing without a defroster...there has to be an answer
the mugen top i bought from rsg never fogged up , but i haven't been through a rain winter yet so i will let you know when it rains.

plastic doesnt tend to fog up as bad unless its like a visor in a helmet..

our plastics are all scretch and fog resistant.

Please PM me for personalized qoutes and questions.
thanks!
Old 08-07-2012, 05:49 PM

group buy spots are nearly sold out. a few more left before we close the group buy. get your order in asap to save with group buy pricing
Old 08-07-2012, 08:03 PM

people are honestly placing orders on these without even having seen actual pics? that's trust. on the other hand, i'd like to see pictures of the actual product before committing any funds.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:45 PM

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by chris_n
people are honestly placing orders on these without even having seen actual pics? that's trust. on the other hand, i'd like to see pictures of the actual product before committing any funds.
maybe two group buys can happen????
Old 08-07-2012, 10:53 PM

If some want to see how it looks when color matched wouldn't it be as simple as looking at a painted oem top? Or is there a difference with the amuse top?

Anyway, I like my vis mugen replica but I always thought this one looked better, or cooler for some reason when done in carbon fiber. Especially in 1x1 weave. If the rsg top is as high quality as the amuse product I wouldn't be able to bring myself to paint it I d have to keep it bare just so I could look at it every time I walked out to drive the car... Im pretty sure ill be making a purchase in the near future.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by chris_n
yeh not to put down RSG or anything but this doesn't seem very legit without finished/installed pics. the top looks good...if thats the top they made. I'd like to see the finished product installed
Old 08-08-2012, 04:56 AM

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

THe pictured top is the actual Amuse top that they purchased.....not their replica.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:32 AM

the top pictured is not our top.. it is the amuse top we purchased in order to create our mold and make new tops for you guys.

our tops will look just like these.. there will be no difference in the top. the material will be different if you order the different material. there are none of these out there on peoples car, so its impossible to show you a painted one. just imagine it color matched to your car... or imagine what an oem top looks like.. but BETTER i have gotten a lot of people worrying what its going to look like on their car... just use a little imagination! its going to look great. only a few spots left now.

WE WILL NOT BEING DOING A FUTURE GROUP BUY ON THIS TOP!!!!!!!

this group buy was to help us fund the very expensive project. the discounted pricing for this group buy was to show appreciation for our customers and their support. this is by far, the most expensive project ive been involved with. it probably wouldve been cheaper to have a hardtop made from scratch to look like the amuse... or even create a complete original hardtop
Old 08-10-2012, 05:07 PM

any more pre orders? 2 more signed up today! i think we can do 1-2 more.

Quick Reply: RSG///AMUSE Hardtop!