Sponsor S2000 Exterior and S2000 Interior Deals Sponsor deals on S2000 Body and S2000 Interior accessories

Replacement Hardtop Seals and Full Kits

Old 12-04-2010 | 12:48 AM

Most def. worth the upgrade for those mugen rep hardtops, great guy too

BUMP for you alberto.
Old 12-07-2010 | 08:19 PM
Former Sponsor

Everyone please check your PM's for tracking information. 17 SEALS SHIPPED.

Thanks for all the support

Now for some more good news. I am now offering scratch resistant Polycarbonate in clear.
scratch resistant abrasion to maintain clarity better than other polycarbonate. Material also resists UV degradation and withstands harsh cleaners and solvents.
%50 shade-Out of stock
Brackets-Out of stock
New production brackets coming soon.
Old 12-07-2010 | 08:57 PM

Picking up my hardtop from the painters this week. Imma give the seals a try and the moment that they start peeling ill shoot you the cash.. That should be like 2 weeks right? lol
Old 12-07-2010 | 09:06 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by SXYS2k,Dec 7 2010, 09:57 PM
Picking up my hardtop from the painters this week. Imma give the seals a try and the moment that they start peeling ill shoot you the cash.. That should be like 2 weeks right? lol
Hahaha

No worries dude. Whenever you are ready. If i have time, i don't mind installing them for you to insure perfection.

Old 12-17-2010 | 03:23 PM

How do the window seals compare to the OEM window seals? I know they're both one piece but is there a difference in thickness?

How about the rear bottom seal? How thick are those compared to the ones VIS provides? Let me know...I have some gaps I need to fill and my window seals are a little worn out so I'm leaking a bit.
Old 12-18-2010 | 08:06 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by IHoP,Dec 17 2010, 04:23 PM
How do the window seals compare to the OEM window seals? I know they're both one piece but is there a difference in thickness?

How about the rear bottom seal? How thick are those compared to the ones VIS provides? Let me know...I have some gaps I need to fill and my window seals are a little worn out so I'm leaking a bit.
PM'd

Old 12-19-2010 | 10:17 AM
Former Sponsor

Clear and 50% Tint Scratch Resistant IN STOCK

PRICE DROP on all seals

I also guarantee all my seals for LIFE TIME

Old 12-20-2010 | 03:53 PM

I got the Window and seals From Albert and They are top of the line quality. Some of the best window seals out there and Albert is an Awesome Dude to deal with. he sold me the stuff and also hooked me and a Friend up with a window guy to install that night.
Old 12-20-2010 | 07:01 PM

Heard Alberto seals were pretty good so giving them a shot. The new supplied seals from Vis I got were crap, unless you put adhesive primer they barely stick. Vis doesn't supply enough of the adhesive primer to apply all around, I ran out on the rear seal only. The new thicker rear seal makes the top sit higher causing a ugly gap between the trunk and top. Overall I not impress with Vis's new seals, they gotta invest in better seals with the hardtop kit.

Danny
Old 12-21-2010 | 02:27 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Usdm-Ap1*,Dec 20 2010, 08:01 PM
Heard Alberto seals were pretty good so giving them a shot. The new supplied seals from Vis I got were crap, unless you put adhesive primer they barely stick. Vis doesn't supply enough of the adhesive primer to apply all around, I ran out on the rear seal only. The new thicker rear seal makes the top sit higher causing a ugly gap between the trunk and top. Overall I not impress with Vis's new seals, they gotta invest in better seals with the hardtop kit.

Danny
Hey Danny

Everything has been shipped. Sorry to hear about your bad experience with the vis seals.

Let me know how everything goes.

-Alberto

Quick Reply: Replacement Hardtop Seals and Full Kits