Sponsor S2000 Exterior and S2000 Interior Deals Sponsor deals on S2000 Body and S2000 Interior accessories

Genuine HONDA Access (Premium) mats for "LHD" S2k

Old 10-08-2009, 05:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

S2x what about group 1
Old 10-08-2009, 08:46 PM
S2X
Former Sponsor

updates for groupbuy #1...
the mats are still in the works. Honda is actually producing them now. no ETA at this time. for those that do not want to partiscipate in the groupbuy please PM me.
arrival time is not known at this time but i have a feeling that it would be sometime early next month.

before the groupbuy was setup, it would take no longer than 20 days for the mats to be deliver to me, that is if its in stock. order was place for groupbuy #1, finding out that most were not in stock. only one order was ship in groupbuy #1.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:31 AM

OH boy seems like you would have your ducks in line, before a sell like this, i have no choice but to wait with over 30 days since i sent you the payment, some set in payments sooner, i also have a set of muz mats on the way. On nov. 8/ 09 it iwll be 60 days since oayment sent. At this point later is better than never. No wonder group #2 sales are slow
Old 10-09-2009, 10:00 AM
S2X
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by zherbo,Oct 9 2009, 12:31 AM
OH boy seems like you would have your ducks in line, before a sell like this, i have no choice but to wait with over 30 days since i sent you the payment, some set in payments sooner, i also have a set of muz mats on the way. On nov. 8/ 09 it iwll be 60 days since oayment sent. At this point later is better than never. No wonder group #2 sales are slow
you seem bitter with all the name calling on your replys.
you have a choice, if you don't like to participate in the groupbuy just let me know.
i am happy to provide you an instant full refund.
Old 10-09-2009, 10:49 AM

No not bitter i thought you where selling something and thought that they would ship when you said, after waiting almost 30 days so far, , Do i remember you said you shipped one mat set to #1 in group 1 is that correct , why would you not want a nick name of skull head, with your picture, If you dont mind me asking how old are you, Ill guess about 23 going on 18, Time will tell if you step up to the plate and ship them out with usps. or ups 2nd day ? Seems like most here are easy going and would wait for months to get them,, ill wait but will be making postings along the way, i GUESS GROUP ONE WILL GET THERE MATS ABOUT 11/24/09
Old 10-09-2009, 08:34 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for the update s2x. If you don't mind me asking, because i don't think you have made this clear. How many did/does Honda have available? How many of those have been shipped, and if none have, why?

You said "only one order was ship in groupbuy #1" - what does that mean?
Old 10-09-2009, 08:49 PM
S2X
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by prancer,Oct 9 2009, 08:34 PM
Thanks for the update s2x. If you don't mind me asking, because i don't think you have made this clear. How many did/does Honda have available? How many of those have been shipped, and if none have, why?

You said "only one order was ship in groupbuy #1" - what does that mean?
i got the last set. so only able to fill one order.

more is on the way but don't have an ETA.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:53 PM

S2X I understand the situation your placed in, its totally out of your control.

I guess people just want updates and reassurance that there $310 is in good hands
Old 10-13-2009, 03:29 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by rsxer,Oct 11 2009, 10:53 PM
S2X I understand the situation your placed in, its totally out of your control.

I guess people just want updates and reassurance that there $310 is in good hands
Well, you are correct about the updates, and i am happy he is supplying them upon request. But as far as it being out of his control, that is not 100% true. Some people are a bit frustrated because they were not informed that there were going to be no mats in stock. In other words, if you are going to create a group buy for a product, and give them an ETA for the item(s), it seems reasonable that you (the seller) has the products ready to ship to them. And if you don't, then say something along the lines of "we do not have all ten mats available for shipping. Once the group buy is met, the mats will be shipped out as soon as more are created."

Generally when i order something online, i do not expect to pay, then be informed that there is no more of the product. This could have been easily fixed if s2x checked to see how many were in stock - a task that i think would be a given; you need to know how much product you have, before you know how much to sell.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:48 PM

Prancer your word are kind, i can tell your good with words, in my words yes we will just have to wait and guess when they will ship , if i spent $2000 ordered over 10 sets from honda i would ask a few more questions about the shipment time frame, also s2x is still selling something he does not have or know when he will have them, thats why when group #1 sets come in he should ship them in a very fast manner, maybe next day or second day shipping, also have you noticed how group #2 sales have slowed, who knows they may get theres about the same time, wonder if s2x ask them to make more than in his first order, I find it strange they only had one set in stock, OK one for s2x when we do get them i hope to brag how nice they are and hopefully forget about the longggggggggggggggggg waittttttttttttttttttttt waittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttt.

Quick Reply: Genuine HONDA Access (Premium) mats for "LHD" S2k