Sponsor S2000 Exterior and S2000 Interior Deals Sponsor deals on S2000 Body and S2000 Interior accessories

FORBIDDEN-USA MUGEN STYLE HARDTOPS *** TAX SEASON SALE

Old 11-23-2011, 09:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mini Review: FRP vacuum infused, unpainted with hardware and lexan window

The hardtop came very well packaged and undamaged. It was painted by my bodyshop and the window was installed professionally. I took it home and installed it the same day. Install took about 30 mins. The hardtop is REALLY light and is absolutely straight/no defects. The seals are excellent. Fitment is very good although its a bit tricky (someone has to be pushing down on the top while you are bolting it. I greased it heavily with shin-etsu but there is some screeching coming from the bracket rubbing against the fiberglass when driving on uneven roads but i got some rubber washers which hopefully will fix the problem. Wind noise is non existent when bolted down properly (someone pushing against the top). No leaks whatsoever from the seals and no gaps. Service was excellent and Alberto answered any questions I had. Shipping was slow though so order way in advance.
Old 11-24-2011, 07:53 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by thanasis11

The hardtop came very well packaged and undamaged. It was painted by my bodyshop and the window was installed professionally. I took it home and installed it the same day. Install took about 30 mins. The hardtop is REALLY light and is absolutely straight/no defects. The seals are excellent. Fitment is very good although its a bit tricky (someone has to be pushing down on the top while you are bolting it. I greased it heavily with shin-etsu but there is some screeching coming from the bracket rubbing against the fiberglass when driving on uneven roads but i got some rubber washers which hopefully will fix the problem. Wind noise is non existent when bolted down properly (someone pushing against the top). No leaks whatsoever from the seals and no gaps. Service was excellent and Alberto answered any questions I had. Shipping was slow though so order way in advance.
Thanks for review dude. Let me know if you need anything else.
Old 11-25-2011, 11:56 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Mr2000
These pictures are amazingI need a Vacuum FRP w/ Carbon sides painted Silverstone shipped to 97526. This is going to make an amazing Christmas present for myself!
Thanks for the order

Originally Posted by 2004Hs2k
Quote please for double carbon fiber with rear window installed shipped to 75701 and also vacuum infused FRP painted NFR/black sides with rear window installed. Thanks
PM'd

Originally Posted by hawk77
Price of the double sided carbon infusion shipped to 27409, and is there a differance in weight between the carbon and frp? Thanks
pm'd

Originally Posted by NoTorkS2k
Payment Sent for Vacuum Infusion FRP! Wooooot!
thanks for the order
Old 11-26-2011, 02:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thanasis11

I had a noise that I thought was the sound of the bracket rubbing it turned out it was the hard top rubbing on the oem
Black piece the goes around the soft top (not sure what it's called) but it use to make sounds of death while driving right next to my ear ! I adjusted the seal more outward and it solved the problem and now there is no squeaking at all
Old 11-26-2011, 09:14 AM

I'm a little confused, which hardtop is for 1275 SHIPPED? Looking to get Vacuum Infusion FRP with carbon sides, PM please
Old 11-26-2011, 10:00 AM

Price for Vacuum Infusion with double sided carbon fiber shipped to 76137, and also if you do pre-painted. Sebring, shipped to 76137.

Thanks
Old 11-26-2011, 01:13 PM

REVIEW:

I went over to these guys' place in Long Beach a couple of weeks ago to get a vacuum frp top. I was very happy with the experience. The quality of the hardtop is great (very sturdy), the fitment is excellent, and the paint (if you get it painted) is really good. For the price they are offering and the quality of the product, this thing is a steal. If you are debating about getting the hardtop, trust me just get it. I'm even thinking about removing the soft top just because the hardtop looks so damn good! Thanks again guys!

-Ryan
2006 red s2000.
Old 11-26-2011, 01:17 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by SoREALemjay
I'm a little confused, which hardtop is for 1275 SHIPPED? Looking to get Vacuum Infusion FRP with carbon sides, PM please
that is hand laid shipped

PM'd

Originally Posted by AlwaysTopless
Price for Vacuum Infusion with double sided carbon fiber shipped to 76137, and also if you do pre-painted. Sebring, shipped to 76137.Thanks
PM'd
Old 11-27-2011, 08:24 AM

I need a price on the items below:

Vacuum Infusion with double sided carbon fiber
Painted New Formula Red on the exterior, but carbon fiber left on the interior with 50% scratch resistant lexan back glass installed. Or maybe the dry carbon done the same way, what ever you think is best. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Josh
Old 11-27-2011, 06:23 PM

please PM me cost for Vacuum Infusion with double sided carbon fiber with window. Painted NFR with black sides. shipped to 08850.

Thanks
Bryan

Quick Reply: FORBIDDEN-USA MUGEN STYLE HARDTOPS *** TAX SEASON SALE