Sponsor S2000 Exterior and S2000 Interior Deals Sponsor deals on S2000 Body and S2000 Interior accessories

FORBIDDEN-USA MUGEN STYLE HARDTOPS *** TAX SEASON SALE

Old 10-04-2011, 01:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BrockB
can several purchasers come forth and vouche for the fitment of their hardtops?

Im always scared of fitment for mugen-"style" hardtops, but these look really nice and I will get one if several people can vouche for their fitment. thank you!
Fitment is dead on. No ugly gaps like other replicas out there.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:11 PM

PM Sent!
Old 10-04-2011, 05:09 PM

yea ive had mine a few months now... no ugly gaps, paint is holding up good still... had it painted from here... mine is handlaid... just waited few months make sure everything was gonna be ok, and this weekend i eliminated the soft top since i never use it lol.. great top you wont be disapointed... and if you read 34 pages, you would notice there isnt a complaint... also alberto will take care of every customer,, shit he even called me to explain stuff to me when i needed help,
Old 10-04-2011, 08:42 PM

sounds good so far. how about wind noise?

and for those sunny day drives,
is it easy to take off (and put back on) with the flip of the latches?
__________________________________________________ ______________________

I pmed for price quote.

I am interested in a quote for a Vacuum Infusion FRP with carbon sides and all hardware

with these options:
- painted chicane silver (except for the cf sides of course)
- a rear glass window instead of the plexi glass (if offered). If not, then the most durable back window you have with the darkest tint offered

shipped to 33157 (miami).

Thanks a lot!
-Brock
Old 10-04-2011, 09:17 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Look back like 4 pages and you'll see some pictures I posted the day I had it installed. The top fits perfect!! It's the best replica I have ever seen. I see some extreme dimensions hardtops that have big gaps but need not worry here these tops are great.
For wind noise, i have a little noise cme from behind the left side of my head while driving 50+ MPH. When I had the top installed they gave me some extra seals to put on the top but I have been too lazy to ever install it. As far as the paint goes, it had some blemishes and spots under the clear coat that can only be seen under certain lighting but have chosen to live with it lol. It's about as good as any replica top will ever be IMO!!
The top is very easy to remove" your latches hold the top to the windshield and three small bolts on each side hold it down. It's less than five minutes to remove if you have the proper tools. Hope this helps
Old 10-05-2011, 11:36 PM

A couple questions

What is the weight of the pre preg version ?

Where is info about the rear diffuser including pics? The thread is getting long and difficult to find some info like this.

Thanks
Old 10-06-2011, 05:34 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Pm price for 05 s and painted suzuka blue shipped to 11722, and do i use stock hard wear.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:49 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by crosscreek
full Vacuum Infusion FRP with carbon sides and painted GPW shipped to 77059, thank you
PM'd with pricing

Originally Posted by tmcerce
just ordered mine, yesterday, vaccum infusion fiberglass, will post pics when i get it.
Thanks for the order dude

Originally Posted by red@9k
Originally Posted by BrockB' timestamp='1317755470' post='21038882
can several purchasers come forth and vouche for the fitment of their hardtops?Im always scared of fitment for mugen-"style" hardtops, but these look really nice and I will get one if several people can vouche for their fitment. thank you!
Fitment is dead on. No ugly gaps like other replicas out there.
Hey Eddie

Hope everything is going well.

Originally Posted by S2KWATERS
PM Sent!
replied

Originally Posted by miguel329
yea ive had mine a few months now... no ugly gaps, paint is holding up good still... had it painted from here... mine is handlaid... just waited few months make sure everything was gonna be ok, and this weekend i eliminated the soft top since i never use it lol.. great top you wont be disapointed... and if you read 34 pages, you would notice there isnt a complaint... also alberto will take care of every customer,, shit he even called me to explain stuff to me when i needed help,
Thanks for the reply Miguel. Let me know if you need anything else.

Originally Posted by BrockB
sounds good so far. how about wind noise? and for those sunny day drives,is it easy to take off (and put back on) with the flip of the latches?__________________________________________ ______________________________I pmed for price quote. I am interested in a quote for a Vacuum Infusion FRP with carbon sides and all hardwarewith these options:- painted chicane silver (except for the cf sides of course)- a rear glass window instead of the plexi glass (if offered). If not, then the most durable back window you have with the darkest tint offeredshipped to 33157 (miami). Thanks a lot!-Brock
PM'd with pricing Brock

Originally Posted by MBHs2k
Look back like 4 pages and you'll see some pictures I posted the day I had it installed. The top fits perfect!! It's the best replica I have ever seen. I see some extreme dimensions hardtops that have big gaps but need not worry here these tops are great. For wind noise, i have a little noise cme from behind the left side of my head while driving 50+ MPH. When I had the top installed they gave me some extra seals to put on the top but I have been too lazy to ever install it. As far as the paint goes, it had some blemishes and spots under the clear coat that can only be seen under certain lighting but have chosen to live with it lol. It's about as good as any replica top will ever be IMO!! The top is very easy to remove" your latches hold the top to the windshield and three small bolts on each side hold it down. It's less than five minutes to remove if you have the proper tools. Hope this helps
Thanks for the support

Originally Posted by S2K979
A couple questionsWhat is the weight of the pre preg version ?Where is info about the rear diffuser including pics? The thread is getting long and difficult to find some info like this.Thanks
PM'd with specs

Originally Posted by official_s2k
Pm price for 05 s and painted suzuka blue shipped to 11722, and do i use stock hard wear.
PM'd with pricing

Sorry for the delay guys, I had my wisdom teeth pulled today and I am in a lot of pain. Hardtops that are suppose to go out today will be going out today. If you guys need any help or have any questions, please PM me.

Thanks

Alberto
Old 10-06-2011, 02:19 PM

Fitment is spot on. Have no worries about fitment at all.
Old 10-06-2011, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by S2K979
A couple questionsWhat is the weight of the pre preg version ?Where is info about the rear diffuser including pics? The thread is getting long and difficult to find some info like this.Thanks
PM'd with specs

Hmmm, must have missed me, I didn't get a pm

Quick Reply: FORBIDDEN-USA MUGEN STYLE HARDTOPS *** TAX SEASON SALE