Sponsor S2000 Exterior and S2000 Interior Deals Sponsor deals on S2000 Body and S2000 Interior accessories

FORBIDDEN-USA MUGEN STYLE HARDTOPS *** TAX SEASON SALE

Old 01-24-2012, 11:22 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by spyder562
Originally Posted by DaGou' timestamp='1327462971' post='21349605
As you know this post is some 45 pages long. Hard tops look fantastic. See lots of folks buying them. Can I get some recent feed back from people who have bought them? Do they function half good as they look. They just seem to inexpensive to be good. One thousand and change comparted to 3 or 4 or 5 thousand for other tops. What gives, just looks to good to be true!!!!
What other tops are you talking about? if you are paying more for a replica hard top, you are getting ripped off. My tops are made in the US, not china like every other vendor and I pay higher labor cost and higher material cost. So you would assume my tops should be more expensive right? Well im not here to make 1000 off you on just 1 sale. Some vendors here, would which is sad. But in the end, its business and not personal.

Most people that buy, dont post reviews. If I was to selling bad tops, you would see a "DO NOT BUY FORBIDDEN-USA HARDTOPS" thread all over the forums. People post mostly for bad products or bad vendors, Forbidden-USA is neither.

101,xxx views, 45 pages, and not a single bad review. I take care of all my customers one way or another

Alberto
Love this post. Tell it like it is
Old 01-25-2012, 06:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pm'ed
Old 01-25-2012, 11:57 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DaGou
I'll tell it like it is alright. What idiot uses the guy selling a product as a review of the product? What other tops am I talking about, right on this site about two clicks away:
Posted 07 January 2011 - 07:37 AM

Hardtops in stock! Price is $3800 shipped + tax if you are in CA.

This a community where we help each other and all I did was ask for a little help. Spyder 562 nothing bad on you, looks like you doing a good business. Too bad for you the only support this group can offer you is "no news is good news".
There are a lot of reviews in this thread, what more do you want man?

Those hard tops that are $3800 are real Mugen tops, that's why they cost that much. Copy's of the Mugen top range from ~$1100-$2500 depending on what material you want and which company is producing the top. Fitment varies by company and from everything said in this thread (by both the seller and people that have bought the top) the fitment on these seem to be pretty darn good. Some have fit better than others, which is common whenever you're talking aftermarket body parts.

Old 01-25-2012, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by spyder562
Originally Posted by infinity_racer' timestamp='1327434213' post='21348147
hey alberto, i just paypal'd you for a top. THANKS!
Got it, your top will be going into paint tomorrow.

Alberto
giddy!!
Old 01-25-2012, 04:28 PM

Any word on the oem tops yet ?? Really interested in one.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:50 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

any pics of the frp upclose?
Old 01-25-2012, 09:58 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DaGou
I'll tell it like it is alright. What idiot uses the guy selling a product as a review of the product? What other tops am I talking about, right on this site about two clicks away:Posted 07 January 2011 - 07:37 AM Hardtops in stock! Price is $3800 shipped + tax if you are in CA.This a community where we help each other and all I did was ask for a little help. Spyder 562 nothing bad on you, looks like you doing a good business. Too bad for you the only support this group can offer you is "no news is good news".
When I meant what other top, I meant what other replica top. I understand a real mugen top is 3800 but this is just overpriced and your paying for the brand. The best thing about real mugen is the use of OEM hardware. If you install OEM hardware on my top, I can guarantee you 100% that my hardtop is better then the real mugen top. I would not make the claim if I wasn't sure. My hardtop is STRONG, LIGHTER, and CHEAPER and these are hard facts.

I'm here to help everyone even if you don't buy a hard top from me.

There is many reviews on this thread, you just have to read a little of the 45 pages. Many reviews around the 36th page if that makes it easier for you.

Again, Im here to help. Send me a personal message if you need to call me and talk about all the different types of tops

Alberto

Originally Posted by dantediss
Any word on the oem tops yet ?? Really interested in one.
we were going to start the project last week but the person with the OEM top backed out. So now we are still waiting for that one person whiling to trade there OEM top for a CF one.

Originally Posted by fri3dric3boi
any pics of the frp upclose?
Ill try to get some but there is nothing special. Its FRP in a black gel coat.
Old 01-26-2012, 12:54 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sidonny
pm'ed
PM'd

All PM's replied

Alberto
Old 01-27-2012, 09:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm hopping on the oem top so fast when it comes out lol
Old 01-28-2012, 10:48 AM

Just placed my order for an Infusion carbon sides top. Can't wait.

Quick Reply: FORBIDDEN-USA MUGEN STYLE HARDTOPS *** TAX SEASON SALE