Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

Who's flown out of Buffalo?

Old 06-03-2006, 10:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who's flown out of Buffalo?

We want to book a flight from Buffalo to Orlando for the end of this month. We have never done this before as we have always bitten the bullit and flown out of Pearson. So many people have told us flights are a lot cheaper out of Buffalo and the Airport is easier to navigate. I also want to buy some items that will fit in my CR-V before we return to Canada that will be duty free since we'll be there for a week. Hamilton no longer has flights to Orlando, not until November anyways.
Anyone recommend a method of booking the flight? Online, travel agent here in Ontario? What's the cheapest way?
Old 06-03-2006, 10:51 AM

i have no knowledge of booking flights and such
but a lot of my friends' and friends' parents who do travel within the states often do what you are doing (drive/get dropped off at buffalo and fly to x) and u do end up saving $
Old 06-03-2006, 01:44 PM

You would save a ton by flying out from Buffalo.

I just flew out from Buffalo two weeks ago to Mississippi to purchase my car and saved $321 per person on the flight. There is also a place across from the Airport called "Yellow" parking and they have cheap rates.

I booked by tickets on Orbitz and you can print the e-ticket and take it to the booth and they will have your tickets waiting for you.

Goodluck
Old 06-03-2006, 02:59 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you may also want to consider flying to Tampa, renting a car and then simply driving 1hr 30mins to Orlando. I've know many who do that , and save ridiculous amounts of $$$
Old 06-04-2006, 05:09 AM

^^
Actually, our destination is between Tampa and Orlando at a relatives house and yes we will have to rent a car. We usually fly to St Pete's but since there are more amusement parks in Orlando we thought we'd try there this time. Do you know of a particular website for booking? Do you do the flight and rental as a package or seperate?
Old 06-04-2006, 05:16 AM

I use Orbitz.com and find they have the best prices, have always used Orbitz and have never had a problem.

If you are looking to save money park across from the Airport. You park and they give you a free shuttle to the Airport. I did my research on parking in Buffalo and found SunPark to be the best.

You can alsp print out a coupon off their website. Hope that helps.

https://www.sunpark.com/premierparker/disco...ion=loc_buffalo
Old 06-04-2006, 03:53 PM

I often put on my cape and fly off my roof.
Old 06-04-2006, 04:55 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fin man,Jun 4 2006, 09:09 AM
^^
Actually, our destination is between Tampa and Orlando at a relatives house and yes we will have to rent a car. We usually fly to St Pete's but since there are more amusement parks in Orlando we thought we'd try there this time. Do you know of a particular website for booking? Do you do the flight and rental as a package or seperate?
email me tomorrow as a reminder and i'll contact my co-worker who did it
Old 06-05-2006, 10:31 AM

Yep I've flown out of Buffalo several times, once to Florida, Once to South Carlolina, and once to DC.

It's defintiely worth it
Old 06-05-2006, 10:45 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

too much of a hassle unless you're flying in a group.

Quick Reply: Who's flown out of Buffalo?