Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

weednamese

Old 02-27-2013, 11:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default weednamese

if anyone remembers weednamese on the forums, he was recently murdered.
http://www.cp24.com/news/toronto-man...-say-1.1173651

he introduced me to the s2k and i know he met a lot of you guys in here.

rip.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by rustyshackle
if anyone remembers weednamese on the forums, he was recently murdered.
http://www.cp24.com/news/toronto-man...-say-1.1173651

he introduced me to the s2k and i know he met a lot of you guys in here.

rip.
Sad to hear. Unfortunately when you are in the business of trafficking and possession of drugs, it's going to catch up to you one day or another. Then again, investigation is preliminary. RIP.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:08 PM

RIP.

He used to come by the shop I work at, never met him though.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:39 AM

RIP Tony.
The first time I met Tony was on a wine tour probably 3 or 4 years ago. It was a long day, but he insisted in us stopping for dinner at East Side Marios on the way home, and picking up the tab. There were at least 10 of us who went for dinner, and he didn't know any of us 8 hours prior to that. Regardless of whether it was hard earned cash or earned in 5min from a chop, people don't do things like this in this day and age.

We went on a few cruises after the wine tour, but lost touch 2 years ago about. He was just an easy going guy who didn't let the small things bother him. Reading this was very upsetting, but thank you for passing the news onto our community. I really hope that the truth comes to light and this situation isn't just pushed to the side because of his "extensive criminal record for trafficking and possessing drugs". So many times, no attention is given to situations like this, but it is what it is.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:49 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Doesn't matter how he made a living. If he was a good dude that is all that matters! Sounds like he was a stand up guy by what Chris said!
Old 02-28-2013, 09:57 AM

Received 33 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by s2kobsession
RIP Tony.
The first time I met Tony was on a wine tour probably 3 or 4 years ago. It was a long day, but he insisted in us stopping for dinner at East Side Marios on the way home, and picking up the tab. There were at least 10 of us who went for dinner, and he didn't know any of us 8 hours prior to that. Regardless of whether it was hard earned cash or earned in 5min from a chop, people don't do things like this in this day and age.

We went on a few cruises after the wine tour, but lost touch 2 years ago about. He was just an easy going guy who didn't let the small things bother him. Reading this was very upsetting, but thank you for passing the news onto our community. I really hope that the truth comes to light and this situation isn't just pushed to the side because of his "extensive criminal record for trafficking and possessing drugs". So many times, no attention is given to situations like this, but it is what it is.
I remember that. I also remember from that day when we stopped at Tim hortons for a quick coffee and he wanted to have a seat. Hopped on his trunk and caved it in.

RIP
Old 02-28-2013, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by myflys2k
Originally Posted by s2kobsession' timestamp='1362069571' post='22370563
RIP Tony.

I remember that. I also remember from that day when we stopped at Tim hortons for a quick coffee and he wanted to have a seat. Hopped on his trunk and caved it in.

RIP
Ahahaha. Made me laugh. The best part about that is that he didn't give a shit
Old 02-28-2013, 05:33 PM

Received 3,774 Likes on 2,661 Posts

He sounded like a cool guy, RIP.
Old 02-28-2013, 06:12 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 91 Likes on 82 Posts

damn crazy world RIP fellow s2ker. How another man makes his money I can never criticize that. Having said that the media usually prints whatever they see fit.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:37 PM

*EDIT* Not what this thread is for.

That aside, I have met this man at a local meet several years back. I didn't know him too well, and to say I knew him well enough to judge his character would be too much. I simply made his acquaintance and exchanged greetings. To know that the little interaction I had with him will be the last that I or anyone will have with him is truly saddening and I can only wish his friends and family the best.

RIP

Quick Reply: weednamese