Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

Is Vigilante Justice dead??

Old 07-07-2002, 03:29 PM
Former Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is Vigilante Justice dead??

The short answer is no...

But you know me, so let me elaborate!

Matrix had invited a few of us over to his house for a BBQ on Friday night in honour of the Salamander.

He lives in a beautiful subdivision, On a corner, very well lit.

We are back and forth between the back yard and the front where our cars are..
Now, Tripple H had come over from NewYork for the event and arrived early for the BBQ.

Ok, so we got 4 S2000's and an S8 out front..TKG and I had just gotten back from a drive in the S8 and parked back with the other cars.. We stop and have a smoke, then Matrix comes out and says Hey what happened to to his badges??? Looking at HHH's car. I look at the rear of Vinces, and what do you know? its missing too... I can only assume that there were some real Yellow Haters out there..

Well, the bad news travels, and I'm riled up.. I have this mental image of a bunch of young punkers sitting on a street corner on thier BMX bikes.. So I say lets go find those ****ers!!!

At this point most poeple I know say Ya!!!! and then do nothing... Not this posse.

So here we are..Myself, Matrix, HHH, and Vince..we charge down the street like a scene from Resevoir Dogs

We come across a Highschool, and gues what??? you punkers with a BMX!!

I say to Vince, How many we got here? I see 4, he sees 2 more lurking in the shadows.

And then we approach.....

How ya doing? one of us says, Got anything that belongs to us I say seconds after..

And then the attitude starts, tough guys all of 18 years old, pretending they are bad ass rappers on tv..

we break it down simple, if you got the badges, give em back, we'll leave, Just then one of the jerkoffs comes out of the shadows, with his Yo Yo Yo's and heads toward Vince..
Big balls I might add, consindering Vince's size..

Vince grabs the cell phone and call the cops, reports a theft..I laugh, because I just know he is talking to no one, but these kids loose it..Reaching for Vinces phone, its starts gettting testy.
This kids is obviously in Vince's space, and I step in to the side to make sure if he makes a move, he's getting a beating of the worst kind, Assuming he even gets a punch out at him.

Vince slaps his hand away like a Lion tosses a toy away when its done.. I wanted to laugh, but frankly, I'm too consumed on the situation, it could have got real ugly real quick.

Then, ( sit down folks, this is exciting! ) the kid says I have a gun!!!

oddly enough we laugh at him, though he very well could have had one, this moron would have shot his balls off before he pumped us with lead.. So all the while Vince is on the phone to the ( imaginary ) police, and this kid is still doing this shit..Vince remarks, I'm on the phone with the cops, and this kid says he's got a gun...yep this kid was sharp alright..

At this point, the swearing had escalated, and it was looking like we were ready to start beating heads, his failed attempt at intimidating us backfired, and he damn near RAN away from us..TO bad, considering we all feel this was the kid who had the badges...

None the less, we do some small talk with the 4 kids left, who seem decidely scared to death,

When they start calling you sir, you know they dont want trouble..I was though, going to show them all what the Rock had cooking but decided to do a little talking and calm the situation..

Lets just say that it was a very intense adventure for everyone!!

Now remember back, we invite Doug in from New york..He's been in Canada a mere hours....
in which time he has his car vandalized, we almost get him in a brawl ( though he had the eye of the tiger too )
The words Welcome to Canada come to my head, and I feel like a schmuck for the whole incident...

Honestly we are NOT like this,, though I'm sure HHH has an impression of us he will never forget.. Man you guys are exciting he says Ya, I suppose so..

Should we have thrown caution to the wind, and dropped the gloves? were we better off leaving it at the shoving and name calling? who knows?

At least we have a story to tell for a long time, about how a bunch of 30-40 year olds almost beat the snot out of a pack of kids...It still brings a smile to my face

But I'm sooo pissed about those badges

and thats how we spent Friday night!
Old 07-07-2002, 04:04 PM

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

As soon as the that little puke stated that he had a gun, whatever you did after that, you would have been within your rights. You can use whatever force is necessary to either neutralize the threat or do whatever it took to get away even if it meant giving a "handicapping" blow.
You see, officer, it was like this. "I felt my life was in danger and there was no way to avoid possible injury or death. I used the maximal force necessary to ensure that I would get past that moment. Gosh, I wish I hadn't kill him but I was scared for my life."
Old 07-07-2002, 04:05 PM
Former Moderator

Now you tell us!!!!
Old 07-07-2002, 04:10 PM

WOW....I'm lost for words. It's really unfortunate Triple H had to go through this on his min-vacation. As I was reading, I was hoping that at the end the badges would be returned. One thing I don't understand is that if you guys were going back and forth from the front yard to the back, how and when did these fools time there move without being noticed???
Not sure, but did any of you guys have alarms?

As far as your actions are concerned, if I was there and was sure they were the idiots who stole the badges, I honestly would have lost it. I'm a peaceful guy, but I'm sure if I was with a few of my friends in my area, I'm sorry to say, but getting the badges back from them would be a side issue. The fact that they had the odasity to even do something like that would cause me and my even CRAZIER, and I mean CRAZY buds to just lose it. (Reminds me why I don't hang out with them too often) Lets just say they would get the message loud and clear never to even steal a cookie from the cookie jar.

Again, sorry that you guys had to go through such drama. It's a shame that Triple H had to go through this...
Old 07-07-2002, 04:58 PM

I know how you guys feel, I got my badge stolen twice, and they left nasty marks towards my hood and trunk.

Vince, why didn't use the bottle of urine?
Old 07-07-2002, 06:56 PM

Ya....but how where the burgers guys ????
Old 07-07-2002, 06:57 PM
Former Moderator

hheheheheh The burgers were Awesome
Old 07-08-2002, 04:01 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by S2000_rider
One thing I don't understand is that if you guys were going back and forth from the front yard to the back, how and when did these fools time there move without being noticed???
We too were amazed at the speed that this must have been done in.
They also took one of Vince's metal valve cover caps.
The other amazing thing, these kids knew what they were doing. The badges were removed with perfect surgical precision. There were no scratches or marks left on the trunk lid; in fact they almost got off all the glue!
Funny thing, our posse would have beet the shit out of ANYBODY who had dental floss in their pocket!

My overall reaction:
It really does not bother me at all. I feel bad for Vince, Mike and Matrix because they feel responsible. The kids did not key the car, they did not steal the antenna, they did not slice the roof, they were just ***holes. Crap like this happens when you least expect it and sitting in Matrix's beautiful neighborhood would clearly describe - least expected it. These kids knew what they were doing and I know they are talking about it in school today. Oh well, cause and effect. This cause will come back to them in an effect of greater magnitude because of their attitude. Oh, and now that my black chrome badges are in, this will not bother me at all!
Old 07-08-2002, 04:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by matrix
Ya....but how where the burgers (and sausage) guys ????
Yum!
I'll be back this winter in my Nissan XE-V6 4x4 KingCab, it's just tall enough to drive over kids on BMW bikes.
Old 07-08-2002, 06:39 AM

Yeah I'm with Doug on this one.

I'm over it, I wanted black chrome too anyhow, so this is just incentive to do it...so much easier to detail over a flat emblem than an emblem with little spaces in it.

****ers.....I demand a law for retroactive abortion.

I hope they die of a raging case of bleeding herpes.

Quick Reply: Is Vigilante Justice dead??