Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

Summer Finale day cruise August 24th

Old 08-11-2013, 07:51 AM

Received 33 Likes on 23 Posts

If it gets bumped to Sunday I'm in.
Old 08-11-2013, 08:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Little bit of sun, little bit of cloud, and an afternoon full of smiles. Took my wife for a drive on the tour route to check it out. What a great day!!
Here is a little teaser..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDkXuo5VdOk
Old 08-11-2013, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by Stewy
Little bit of sun, little bit of cloud, and an afternoon full of smiles. Took my wife for a drive on the tour route to check it out. What a great day!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDkXuo5VdOk
Good one!
I'll probably go easy on the route as I am not familiar with it, and I am rolling on some econo budget tires. LOL!
Plus I want to enjoy the green nature
Do you think I need some flies repellent? My sugar-fat is highly attractive to flies/mosq every time I top down!

Mike: I am surprised too with the sign up after seeing all thoes interests in the other thread. We should still go regardless of the # though.
Old 08-11-2013, 10:45 AM

Actually it was quite a relaxed drive. I didn't know the roads either. I really only stepped on it a few times for the video. I really like the sound of my new K&N FIPK. As far as bugs, we didn't have any issues.
Old 08-11-2013, 11:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by myflys2k
If it gets bumped to Sunday I'm in.
Hey easy mister! Don't be trying to change plans - I got a bed and breakfast booked for Saturday yo! Lol!!!!
Old 08-11-2013, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Stewy

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=WDkXuo5VdOk

Love it! Looks awesome - getting pumped up for the ride Thanks for sharing
Old 08-11-2013, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by 2000AP1
Good one!
I'll probably go easy on the route as I am not familiar with it, and I am rolling on some econo budget tires. LOL!
Do you think I need some flies repellent? My sugar-fat is highly attractive to flies/mosq every time I top down!

Mike: I am surprised too with the sign up after seeing all thoes interests in the other thread. We should still go regardless of the # though.
If you are a following car, it makes it easier, you get to judge the road by the car in front of you. The lead car has to do all the work. I somehow doubt your sweetness (oh please ) will need a coat of armour, we will be moving fast enough they wont bother you.

I believe there will be quite a few cars anyways, but I went away from my rule of thumb. I like to follow the rule of keep it super simple, I can see small spots where I complicated things. No matter how many are apart of the signup, I'm going. I want to do this and that's all that is to it .
Old 08-11-2013, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by FluKy15
Originally Posted by 2000AP1' timestamp='[url="tel:1376241552"
1376241552[/url]' post='22718285]
Good one!

If you are a following car, it makes it easier, you get to judge the road by the car in front of you. The lead car has to do all the work. I somehow doubt your sweetness (oh please ) will need a coat of armour, we will be moving fast enough they wont bother you.

I believe there will be quite a few cars anyways, but I went away from my rule of thumb. I like to follow the rule of keep it super simple, I can see small spots where I complicated things. No matter how many are apart of the signup, I'm going. I want to do this and that's all that is to it .

Same here Mike. Large or Small groups is fine with me as well - ill go even if there was 1 car hahaLooking forward to this tour.
And 2000AP1 I agree - taking it slow and easy is the best way to enjoy it. Slow and low baby lol. Haha
Old 08-11-2013, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by FluKy15
For the amount of interest in the other thread, Im very surprised at the signup thread activity
Unfortunately we have to go to Minden and pick Austin up at camp on the 24th. Maybe next time.
Old 08-11-2013, 02:00 PM

I just checked my calendar and realized there's still another weekend before the 24th!!!

Quick Reply: Summer Finale day cruise August 24th