Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

Spain GP - TSN Crew

Old 05-08-2005, 10:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Vic is great during World Cup time, but yeah, doesn't cut it for F1. Seriously, he should do his homework beforee goiing on air.
Old 05-08-2005, 10:50 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Was a pretty decent race overall. I was happy to see someone other than Renault win
Old 05-08-2005, 01:23 PM

Kimi had a great race....

CAN'T STAND THIS NEW TIRE RULE....
Old 05-08-2005, 01:23 PM

Oh and man did Fisi get burned....he was doing very well.
Old 05-09-2005, 03:33 AM

Received 71 Likes on 46 Posts

That's why i never watch TSN coverage (unless I have to) even though the announcers from Speed are not on site the whole program is better balanced. ITV is not the same since Murray retired !!
Old 05-09-2005, 04:26 AM

Originally Posted by matrix,May 8 2005, 04:23 PM
Oh and man did Fisi get burned....he was doing very well.
At least he made it into the points, but I was just shocked when he came in for that nose change...
Old 05-09-2005, 04:31 AM

Originally Posted by MAGGIEMAE,May 9 2005, 07:33 AM
That's why i never watch TSN coverage (unless I have to) even though the announcers from Speed are not on site the whole program is better balanced. ITV is not the same since Murray retired !!
the CBS coverage wasn't bad at all.. I've always like Derek Daly's commentary .. way back when he and Bob Varsha used to do F1 on Speedvision
Old 05-09-2005, 04:36 AM

Originally Posted by Triple-H,May 9 2005, 07:26 AM
At least he made it into the points, but I was just shocked when he came in for that nose change...
Did they ever say why he had to change it? I didn't see what happened to it or where the damage was when they changed it out....
Old 05-09-2005, 04:36 AM

I said many times during the winter that I thought McLaren was going to be a real contender for 2nd place come the end of the season. However, when Kimi lapped the Ferrari of RB I will admit I was shocked. Holy chit was that McLaren is fast!

I'm happy FA got 2nd, and I can not help but think Renault would be WAY THE HELL OUT FRONT if Falvio had not let Trulli go to Toyota.

It is good to see Toyota finally getting their game together, finally...

I lost no sleep over the fact that BAR was not there.

I'm still in shock with how the season is unfolding for Ferrari. Holy crap do they have work to do, and more importantly what the hell is wrong with Bridgestone?

I don't care what MS said, I don't buy the puncture story for the front tire failure, maybe for the rear because the TV did not show that one very well. However, the TV shot of the front tire was crystal clear, that sucker was blistered all the way around and in more than one complete circle; that tire was trached! Bridgestone for whatever reason(s) seems to be lightyears behind the Michelin. I can't help but remember a Jean Todt interview during the off- season when he said yes the other teams would represent a challenge to their continued dominance, but his greatest concern was not the otther teams, it was Michelin. Wow, I had no idea this would become so very very true.
Old 05-09-2005, 04:45 AM

What I want to talk about is how much of a flaming asshole Mark Weber is. I have always thought he was nothing more than a flash in the pan and I have always laughed at how over talked he is. Weber this and Weber that, Weber everything but showing me the results. When Fisi made the pass on him I could not believe his attempted blocking move. It is one thing to play strategy like FA did at Imola to keep MS vbehind him, but to swerve into someone's path when there is overtaking at nearly 200 mph is just wrong. If Fisi's front tire had bumped Weber's rear, Fisi would have taken off to the moon like a shot. I'm now officially a Weber hater, and I would even be a Weber hater if he had tried that on a BAR car, it has nothing to do with the fact he pulled that shit on Renault, it has everything to do with the fact that he pulled that shit on anybody.

Quick Reply: Spain GP - TSN Crew