Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

So, is this dealer reliable?

Old 06-01-2006, 07:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its funny no one ever asks why I jump on you piles of shit when you join?

I'll disclose why, you guys get on here and expect that because you have purchased the same car we all have (or had in my case) that it immediatly gives you access to the club and that we all want to be your pal. And the fact its that isn't the case.

Secondly, most of you dillholes are only interested in the car for street racing or putting the bling on at Darknizights..again I'd say 85% of us could give a shit.

Third - Every year you newbies end up buying the car and running it into a pole on the first wet day, we call that Loogan of the year. I think this year we're going to need runner up awards too.

BTW you guys really need to work on your comebacks, its very sad to see a fine tradition going down hill because your braincells do not work together. Maybe you too should get on the phone and try working together on it, it'll be like a spice girls song.
Old 06-01-2006, 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by DoGMaN,Jun 1 2006, 07:20 AM
Its funny no one ever asks why I jump on you piles of shit when you join?

I'll disclose why, you guys get on here and expect that because you have purchased the same car we all have (or had in my case) that it immediatly gives you access to the club and that we all want to be your pal. And the fact its that isn't the case.

Secondly, most of you dillholes are only interested in the car for street racing or putting the bling on at Darknizights..again I'd say 85% of us could give a shit.

Third - Every year you newbies end up buying the car and running it into a pole on the first wet day, we call that Loogan of the year. I think this year we're going to need runner up awards too.

BTW you guys really need to work on your comebacks, its very sad to see a fine tradition going down hill because your braincells do not work together. Maybe you too should get on the phone and try working together on it, it'll be like a spice girls song.
Very good disclosure Dog Hey guys I told u he's bored, what a poor guy! WAHAHAHAHA~
Old 06-01-2006, 07:39 AM

You actually had to edit that thought?

Just think thats the same intellegence level you had when you dribbled out of your old mans yambag.

Did you buy an S2000 yet? Get back on topic. I really can't wait
Old 06-01-2006, 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by DoGMaN,Jun 1 2006, 07:39 AM
You actually had to edit that thought?

Just think thats the same intellegence level you had when you dribbled out of your old mans yambag.

Did you buy an S2000 yet? Get back on topic. I really can't wait
Yea I have to refine my lines to show that how much care I have about you old man

For the S2000....its none of your F**king businesses
Old 06-01-2006, 07:45 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by plasticfish,Jun 1 2006, 11:24 AM
Very good disclosure Dog Hey guys I told u he's bored, what a poor guy! WAHAHAHAHA~
Who are you referring to when you say "hey guys"?

Maybe you don't realize you're in the corner of the ring by yourself.
Old 06-01-2006, 07:47 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by plasticfish,Jun 1 2006, 11:42 AM
For the S2000....its none of your F**king businesses
If it's none of anyones business. Why are you making it public knowledge on an interent message board?

You DO realize everyone and anyone on this planet with a computer and internet has access right?
Old 06-01-2006, 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by Jasonoff,Jun 1 2006, 07:47 AM
If it's none of anyones business. Why are you making it public knowledge on an interent message board?

You DO realize everyone and anyone on this planet with a computer and internet has access right?
Its not ur business too whether I want to make it public knowledge or not, I'm just answering the DOG's question and please stop asking bs questions who doesn't know everyone has internet access huh~

Even I'm alone on my side I don't care ~ If you want to join this with the DOG I'm ready for it
Old 06-01-2006, 07:57 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jasonoff,Jun 1 2006, 07:45 AM
Who are you referring to when you say "hey guys"?

Maybe you don't realize you're in the corner of the ring by yourself.
Funny thing is I had the same question when I was looking to buy my s2k. So he's not alone and he might find someone sympathic to his search.

Heck, it took me 8 months to find mine, but i'm a perfectionist.

Just dont expect it from Dogman.

I'm just curious as to how Dogman can make so many friends since everyone starts off as a newbie.

ok Dogman I left the flame door wide open, almost as wide as your hole, let the flaming begin.

Needless to say i'm not a 16 year old that needs acceptance from you or anyone else here.

i'm just sad that I can't be your friend...

Old 06-01-2006, 08:01 AM

plasticpenis - what are you even talking about?
Old 06-01-2006, 08:07 AM

Hay guys, where can I buy an S2000?

Quick Reply: So, is this dealer reliable?