Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

s2ki Southern Ontario windscreen sticker

Old 06-13-2011, 05:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think I would like to see the letters under the s2ki bold, as they are, but NOT italicized.

For the "Ontario" only part, Ill look into that like I said . This is the first sample they have sent me. Keep the criticism coming
Old 06-13-2011, 05:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by s2kcolin
Can you make a few in Purple??? I will buy them all. But I like the 2nd and 3rd!
How about a translucent whitish/grey colour.
By being partially transparent, when you stick it on the windscreen, it'll give the impression that it is etched into the screen instead of looking like a sticker .
Old 06-13-2011, 06:42 PM

Received 3,799 Likes on 2,677 Posts

Originally Posted by kookiemonster
Originally Posted by s2kcolin' timestamp='1308014812' post='20679233
Can you make a few in Purple??? I will buy them all. But I like the 2nd and 3rd!
By being partially transparent, when you stick it on the windscreen, it'll give the impression that it is etched into the screen instead of looking like a sticker .

I love the look of the etched decals, my windscreen s2000 logo is done in etched vinyl. It's the best colour IMO.

Too bad you couldn't incorporate a start button into the design, like the Carolinas chapter did, that was too cool.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:22 PM

Im really liking the wayt this is coming along, although can we maybe get a little more creative? We need to think of something that is unique to our area, perhaps incorporate that we are Canadian? Even adding a maple leaf would be awesome
Old 06-13-2011, 07:58 PM

I like the 3rd one. Build upon that one
Old 06-13-2011, 08:02 PM

Received 3,799 Likes on 2,677 Posts

Originally Posted by CR EH
Im really liking the wayt this is coming along, although can we maybe get a little more creative? We need to think of something that is unique to our area, perhaps incorporate that we are Canadian? Even adding a maple leaf would be awesome

I like CR's thinking, the windscreen offers some decent canvas space, you should try to use it up as much as possible and get creative. I'm kinda stuck on the design posted up by the Carolinas chapter, it just looks so nice with the subtle outline of the s2k vehicle profile, the start button and the name of the chapter all blended together. Perhaps you guys could do a subtle outline of the CN Tower/Toronto skyline, and maybe the S2k vehicle profile, and a red maple leaf incorporated into the Ontario chapter name ? . I'm not creative enough to do a design like that but just a suggestion.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:33 PM

If anything, I was thinking just a maple leaf or a canada flag for a symbol of our area after reading Brads post. I wanted to keep it it simple. KISS (keep it super, or stupid, simple).
Old 06-13-2011, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by kookiemonster
Originally Posted by s2kcolin' timestamp='1308014812' post='20679233
Ur asking to get rear ended. Toronto drives, as we all know, are pretty bad...if you do the sketch looking thing onto ur windscreen, there will b people trying to read what it says, next thing u kno, their nose is right up on that windscreen...not reading it, their face is stuck on ur windscreen.

Originally Posted by CR EH

OR

OR

I'm not a designer or anything, just simple right click, edit and threw my opinion on. I hope the outcome's better than my sketch.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:21 AM

I vote for #3 that Jay posted. Include me please on your list.
Old 06-14-2011, 08:01 AM

Latest in the s2ki logos. Top 3 being the ones already posted. Personally I REALLY like the last one . And just a note to everyone, its in black so it is easier to see. The sticker will be printed in white. Im getting one for my windshield too.

I wish Toronto skyline looked good still. Now its just condo after condo...

Quick Reply: s2ki Southern Ontario windscreen sticker