Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

M3 Encounter in the Volvo

Old 09-10-2002, 07:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default M3 Encounter in the Volvo

God, what a prick...

I was driving my dog to her eye doctor again today on the 407. I was about to exit and drove behind a big ass hauler. Driving around 100 when a silver M3 crisscross from the left to the right lane. I was on the second most right lane when the M3 enters the lane that ends on the right, trying to sqeese it's fat ass in front of me. I saw the look on the young guy's face, he was tiny and had gold hair and he seems to be bold and fearless!
HE drove half on my lane and half on the shoulder avoiding the grass. Stupid punk, I should of let him hit me and teach him a lesson at a cost of his legs and arms, litterally!

I think he was racing an Acura CL that shortly fell behind me.

BTW, Volvo's turbo SUCK MAJOR MONKEY BANANAS!!
Old 09-10-2002, 08:04 AM

Did the M3 at least signal?

There was a recent survey on BMW drivers at http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-20024...2411819,00.html
Old 09-10-2002, 09:22 AM

Signal?

He doesn't even have the respect for his own life! That kid need to be taught a lesson. In 2 years, I will be out and getting my self a teaching job, and I will make sure all 12 year old kids will not drive like maniacs .

F1, ouch, second rudest are Volvo drivers . I guess is because most of the Asian ladies (who cannot drive) drive one of these to get groceries.
Old 09-10-2002, 02:50 PM

Sorry to hear about this jerk. I have a different opinion of Volvo Turbos, as I own a 1998 T5 SE as well as the black S2K. For a large car (or actually any size vehicle) the Volvo has great acceleration, especially in the heart of the turbo zone. I personally had the Volvo going an indicated speed of 257 km/h on a 12 mile straight desert highway, with my wife as the screaming witness. I don't believe the Honda can do that!
Old 09-10-2002, 02:59 PM

Mikamaya,

I believe we have the same Volvo, my family drive it daily and no doubt it is strong. Perhaps I just don't know what to expect from this low pressure turbo setup. We just passed 50,000km on this car in 4 years and still it runs like charm.

Mika, do you have anything done to the Volvo?
Old 09-10-2002, 07:16 PM

Hey Comets,
The Asian Grocery Shopper thang was funny!!
If yours is a "low pressure turbo", it might be a GLT, not a T5, which is the high pressure turbo, 236 hp and 247 lb-ft torque!! My mileage is like yours, 57 km and 4 y.o. in five days. Original Michelins about to be changed to Toyos and brakes soon. It is entirely stock, except K&N air filter, and used to transport my wife and nineteen month old twins, son Mika, and daughter Maya. Mika was named after Mika Hakkinen, McLaren Mercedes F1. I do wonder about increasing BOOST, as one S2K junkie likes to say.........FANTASTIC CAR!!!!!!!!! -Sunil
Old 09-10-2002, 07:30 PM

Originally posted by mikamaya
I don't believe the Honda can do that!
Check it out...
Old 09-10-2002, 08:16 PM

I just got into an incident with some psycho in a new A4. He was raging on me, banging and spitting on my passenger window because he thought I cut him off on Bay Street dropping off a passenger. Like I said, psycho. He literally tried to run me off the road, he would have lost, bad. I had to actually go into the oncoming lane (no traffic was coming) to pass this fool.

Anyways, I got really pissed after he banged on my window and spit and screamed and shit at the light. He then tried to escape in his new A4. Not tonight, buddy. I was in our V8 Explorer, and he couldn't shake me, not even around the turns, thanks to that Saab driving school. It was only a quick spin around the block, he shit himself when he couldn't get away, and pulls over and jumps out of his car, like lets fight in person (whatever). Now, this was a very stupid thing to do, because if I was one of the many crazy people out there that had anger management problems, I could have taken him cleanly out with the front bumper of my car and I would have also ripped his door clean off.

Of course, I did no such thing, I merely made my turn onto my street and left psycho behind.

His girlfriend was in the car. If she hasn't broken up with him by now, they deserve each other.

The whole incident shook me up though. I was trembling for a good 5 minutes afterwards.
Old 09-11-2002, 04:25 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by mikamaya
I don't believe the Honda can do that!
wanna bet??
Old 09-11-2002, 05:34 AM

Originally posted by TKG 26

wanna bet??
What are you talking about - your car doesn't even go over 180km/h.

Quick Reply: M3 Encounter in the Volvo