Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

Karma - Updated with pics**

Old 04-16-2010, 06:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fahims2k,Apr 16 2010, 09:02 PM
these kids these days.too much mtv or 50cent

Hey hey don't hate thats where i learn all my stuff from too..
Old 04-16-2010, 06:53 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

im down for a highschool meet.

that's what I love about these high school girls, man.
i get older, they stay the same age....

but seriously... hook up the 18's.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:10 PM

last year i was in gr 11 and rolled in with a s2k, EVERYONE was jealous.

i made friends with the vp's . the very first day i got mine i parked in my vps spot and he wasnt too happy. by the end of the day he had already experienced what a real vtec is.

from that day on ive parked in the spot right by his office. nothing has ever happened. planning to keep it that way
Old 04-16-2010, 08:00 PM

Ok, so a little update. I've heard through a couple people who are friends with the guy who crashed the X5 that he got lucky and was let off with only a ticket for a left turn violation which is 2 demerits. As for the car, it got towed off and is awaiting an estimate. If I were to guess, I'd say it's a total loss or very VERY close to it.

Fortunately, one of my buddies has a few pictures. Unfortunately, they were taken on his iPhone, and he's not home so I don't have them yet... I'll be sure to post them up after I get them though.
Old 04-16-2010, 10:22 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 91 Likes on 82 Posts

Man, start calling the cops or do something about the harrassment.
Old 04-16-2010, 10:47 PM

I have already talked to the VP about this whole situation (the harassment and vandalism). She said that the vandalism would be more of a police matter. The only problem I have with dealing with the police is that I don't have solid evidence. I know it is them because they go to McDonald's frequently and are the only people that would do such a thing. To add to this, after they walked out of class they walked passed my car laughing at the coke all over the car. The problem with this kind of evidence is that it won't get very far with the police. I have talked to them previously about my car getting key'd and they told me without solid evidence they can't/won't do anything because it's such a small amount of damage. It angers me that I have to constantly keep a look out for my car and move her after every class to a different spot to avoid anything happening. I would like to think that I treat my car the same way I would treat a son/daughter if not better. This car truly and honestly means just about everything to me and it really pains and frustrates me to see anything happen to her. I am just glad that karma decided to take action and I truly hope these kids learn from this accident and stop with all the nonsense. If they don't, I'll just continue to ignore what they're doing knowing that next time they might not be so lucky to walk out alive when they get into an accident.

**Update** I've been told that the kid who just wrecked the X5 is more than likely getting a new car (possibly G35 or another BMW) within the next few weeks. To be honest, I have no idea what his parents are thinking by doing this. Their son just recklessly crashed a $60k+ car and now they want to give him an even faster and sportier car. Needless to say, his family is pretty well off so I doubt his insane insurance rates are even going to matter to them.
Old 04-17-2010, 04:22 AM

Originally Posted by mancyk86,Apr 16 2010, 04:33 PM
seems like u guys are just looking for a reason to hang out at a high school lmao

JAIL BAITS LOL IM DOWN
Old 04-17-2010, 04:26 AM

you should really step up u keeep ignoring and they will keep getting worse and trust me the way u describe these kids they haven't learned anything from that crash, but how to tell a cool story to their freinds
Old 04-17-2010, 05:33 AM

Can i ask you what high school this is at? and where?
Old 04-17-2010, 05:39 AM

Decent........! A part of me would have pulled up next to the wrecked car and said something stupid.... I don't know.. depends on the moment!

Quick Reply: Karma - Updated with pics**