Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

I Have Offended The Tourette's People

Old 07-21-2004, 10:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Have Offended The Tourette's People

I sit here partially agog and now laughing my ass off, I had no idea anyone gave a crap of what I (or we) say about anything, but I guess they do.

I got an email this morning figuring someone was goofing on me, as there was no way it could be true...I checked it out and sure enough it is.

Here we go.

Dear Sir

I've taken it upon myself to email you as I have read your writings regarding Tourette's Syndrome. We have found it to be distasteful and uneducated.

You have referred to Tourette's as being a "cool disease" and that if you had to have a disease it would be the one of choice. Tourette's is a serious syndrome with many lasting and life scaring traits that cause hundreds of people great hardship in day to day life.

You should be ashamed of yourself we would like you to retract your statements, as people searching for information on Tourette's are finding your comments and are disturbed by them.

Please feel welcome to educate yourself on our site at www.tourette.ca and I'm sure you'll fee very different.

You can also contact me 416-***-*****

Hilary **************

__________________________________________________ ____________________

I sat here for a long time figuring out a proper response...do I go crazy and blast her, or do I say I'm sorry. It was a hard choice but I sent this back.

Dear Hilarybitchassface

I sit here in painassburningpuddle contemplating how I could have offended you.

I am sorry for causing your people to be harmed in any nutshitpiss way and please give them my asspokerloverat apology. I never intended on creating any form of cool factor for the disease, it is my own personal opinion that the syndrome is indeed hilinlarious and that anyone who can legally and medically be approved to walk around and punch people in the face, as well scream obscenities and racial slurs is OK in my book, regardless of how mental they truly are.

I might make a recommendation however, you have a new commercial where you have a twitcher walking down the street swearing and yelling at other afflicted people. Instead of making a comedy commercial, would it not be better to show someone being chased by angry people? Wouldn't that portray a more accurate picture? If this is a real place, where is it?

Gack gack gack swingbatabataswing, gurgle bitch flip ass poop poop diddydadumwadumchew.

In closing, I must say that your intolerance surprises me, you should embrace people for recognizing how unique you really are. In fact if you had a sense of humor you might have a lot more fun with what hand you've been dealt.

Punch punch, kick to the groin headbutt headbutt wave hello!

I would love to hire you.

__________________________________________________ __________________

Now ain't that a bitch? I don't think I ever made fun of them before, just that I thought if there was something terrible to have, that'd be the one to have.

I must say I nearly had a heartattack writing a response, I've never been in such pain.
Old 07-21-2004, 11:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DoGMaN,Jul 21 2004, 01:17 PM
I had no idea anyone gave a crap of what I (or we) say about anything, but I guess they do.
I think maybe a reply back along the lines that they got the wrong car club forum...

Check it
http://www.vtec.net/forums/one-message?mes...ad_style=simple

Old 07-21-2004, 11:22 AM
Former Moderator

Dude, true gold.. I shoot my mouth off all the time, no one ever sends me emails... I think I should run out and offend some generic desease right now..

Never change buddy
Old 07-21-2004, 11:24 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

(why am i not surprised at that?)

god, we're demented....

Old 07-21-2004, 11:28 AM

I gotta say I can't wait for the response.

Knowing that when a tourettes sufferer is stressed or made tense, they usually have a higher amount of ticking.

I bet that whole ing office is twitching and swearing like a nightclub right now. I hope they have a good foundation.

Mike, may I suggest you slam on Klienfelter's syndrome?
Old 07-21-2004, 11:43 AM

Classic Vince.. oh so classic vince.. and yes, the T.O. forum is demented but we are who we are..

to add I think the Deaf Society of Canada, is coming for me, as I was in walmart and pulled the Vince "EARPIECE DEAF MUTE ACT" Vince.. made a a kid and this couple really nervous with my BT250.. heh heh

Old 07-21-2004, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by s2ksimon,Jul 21 2004, 02:43 PM
and yes, the T.O. forum is demented but we are who we are..

And that's why I love it here...
Old 07-21-2004, 12:27 PM

Yeah you really gotta work on the deaf voice though, its a must if you're going to pull it off.

Lots of unfinished sounds needed.

No response yet, I suspect there is a seizurefest happening.
Old 07-21-2004, 02:03 PM

Old 07-21-2004, 05:38 PM

laughed my a$$ off this whole thread, you think these people would get a life and liven up a bit.
Every one seems to take everything so seriously these days.
keep up the good work dogman.

Quick Reply: I Have Offended The Tourette's People