Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

I hate idiots!!!

Old 05-24-2004, 02:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That sucks Fred, but like Simon says (), if it's only a light scratch, it will come out....
Old 05-24-2004, 05:46 PM

Oh man..that sucks. Don't understand why people can't be more "aware" of the size of their vehicles and not do stuff like this.

For example, when people park their cars and let the front end hang over the curb, leaving like 2 cm of clearance.. do they even know how close they were to severely messing up their front end?
Old 05-24-2004, 05:54 PM

did u leave him a note and say FU
Old 05-24-2004, 06:39 PM
DC5

I feel for you!! Something like that happened to me today as well. I parked my car on a side street and my GF and I went to pick up our pizza. I come back and this MOFO has bumped my car from the rear trying to park in a space behind me. The er rear ended me so hard that I couldn't get out of gear without depressing the clutch (I always leave my car in gear when parked) AND the bump caused two gouges in my bumper from the bolts that secure his front plate to his car. Not only that, but the guy had the nerve to leave a note on my windshield saying, "Why you parking in two spaces? Selfish?" I was like, WTF?! I was already boderlining on someone's driveway and this guy tries to squeeze his car into spot he shouldn't be in!!

If my GF wasn't there, I would have sat there and waited for the er!! Seriously, if I see this person's car again, I gonna go nuts on his car!!!
Old 05-24-2004, 06:43 PM

hahah selfish.... damn...stupid people
Old 05-24-2004, 06:51 PM

If it had been me I think I'd have waited too.

However in the waiting period I'd have taken a dump on the roof of the car, stamping feet all the way up the hood.

If I had to go.

Depending on damage to my car I'd leave a note in it telling them I will find and get them, or I'd do a mental patient painting in fecal matter of the time between now and the trip to hell they would soon have.

I hate people and what they do intentionally (or otherwise) to our cars.
Old 05-24-2004, 07:41 PM

vince.. hahahahah

sucks to hear of all this crap happening to your cars. if it helps at all it's better to park further away from main entrances cuz there's less traffic hence less risk of stupid sh!t like this happening.
Old 05-24-2004, 08:29 PM

^^ yeah i park away from the entrance..

walk a little
Old 05-24-2004, 08:38 PM

mannn, i'll try to remember the plates, next time i drive to fairview in my dad's year 'round beater, i'll plow up to his, front / back / side real good for you.

rob, sorry to hear, its probably some punk-ass w/ a Golf / GTI or a Celica cuz our antenna fits, hope karma gets 'em in the ass and their car gets f'ed up too is all you can hope for. this is why i always yank my antenna off when i park no matter where i go. fug it, a lot of the times i just drive w/o it.
Old 05-24-2004, 09:03 PM

lol you drive without the antenna?

Quick Reply: I hate idiots!!!