Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

FULL ! S2I Ontario Track Day, Friday May 29th

Old 05-29-2009, 04:15 PM
pyy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice meeting everyone today! Post pics and VIDEOS!
Old 05-30-2009, 12:53 AM

Had a great time today, my first track day, definitely not last,
thanks andrew.
Old 05-30-2009, 07:20 AM

Yea, great job on the track day Andrew. I had ZERO complaints. Put another one together man, with the huge success of this event I think you'll get 30 people no problem this time.

What time did everyone end up lapping until?

As some of you know, my car was making some weird noise (sounded like metal on metal) when throttle was applied. To be safe I had my car towed out. For everyone that helped me diagnose thanks a lot!! Was very kind. I took it to the mechanic and he believes its the headers... he says its a tube in tube sound... he'll take them off on Monday and let me know... Reassuringly he says the engine is definately fine. He said its one of the best sounding engines he's heard

The few pics I took before my batteries died can be seen here --- > Lapping Day Pic
Old 05-30-2009, 08:38 AM

amazing weather you guys had! it was definitely nice to stop by and big thanks to chris and steve for taking me for a few laps. chris your set up is UN REAL! car stick to the road...i guess that's what its suppose to do with 275s all around! wha! hahah

great day guys, hope you all had fun!
Old 05-30-2009, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by Canadiankid,May 30 2009, 07:20 AM
Yea, great job on the track day Andrew. I had ZERO complaints. Put another one together man, with the huge success of this event I think you'll get 30 people no problem this time.

As some of you know, my car was making some weird noise (sounded like metal on metal) when throttle was applied. To be safe I had my car towed out. For everyone that helped me diagnose thanks a lot!! Was very kind. I took it to the mechanic and he believes its the headers... he says its a tube in tube sound... he'll take them off on Monday and let me know... Reassuringly he says the engine is definately fine. He said its one of the best sounding engines he's heard

The few pics I took before my batteries died can be seen here --- > Lapping Day Pic
Good to hear that its only a minor issure ....

I hope to have another event either in June or July depending on my work schedule..

But atleast i did deliver the sun as promised =) lol
Old 05-30-2009, 11:48 AM

I hope to have another event either in June or July depending on my work schedule..
JULY JULY JULY
Old 05-30-2009, 02:25 PM

Received 33 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Canadiankid,May 30 2009, 10:20 AM

Glad to hear everything is ok. it's almost always aftermarket parts that fail on a Honda. Looking forward to seeing you all again.
Old 05-30-2009, 05:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great day
Thanks Andrew
Old 05-31-2009, 11:12 AM

No one else has pics?
Old 05-31-2009, 06:08 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

----Track Mode

----350z

-----Gutted Civics