Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

Cheap widebody on ebay

Old 02-24-2010, 07:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cheap widebody on ebay

if anybody is looking for a widebody or even to make some money... bid right now is at 1 dollar with 22 hours left...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/00-UP-Honda...sQ5fAccessories

on a side not i am currently employed at costco and this past weekend a 2010 ford f150 was stolen from the parking lot a few spaces from the front without any traces of broken glass... this totally terrifies me considering i will have to drive my s daily to and from work this summer. Maybe it is time for a serious alarm? There is camera's at the back of the store, i hope parking directly infront of camera's will scare thief's away. Anyways summer is coming up and i hope everyone has a safe and fun summer with their S
Old 02-24-2010, 10:07 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

that kit is fugggly.
bet it fits like crap too.

costco scares me. nevermind the auto theft.

who the **** needs muffins that are 8" wide and 5 gallon bottles of mayo?

euughhh.... (shudders)
Old 02-25-2010, 02:31 AM

ur gonna haveta be a bit more careful when parking at costco, there have been a few cases of specific cars being stolen, while the particular employee was working. recall an associate's fd rx-7 and a mkiv supra tt stolen.

don't waste time with an alarm, it'll be useless. get the dudes pushing the carts outside to watch out for your car every once in a while
Old 02-25-2010, 04:46 AM

I was thinking of getting one of those lowjack or boomerang systems for my car this summer. I think they guarentee your car back within a few hours...I'm going to look into it.

Some dude's car in the states was stolen a week ago and it had a viper 2-way with proximity sensors and everything. Cops found his car a week later stripped to the frame cut into 4 pieces...
Old 02-25-2010, 05:09 AM

Originally Posted by 6013641,Feb 24 2010, 11:07 PM
that kit is fugggly.

euughhh.... (shudders)
the kit is fugly but im sure it floats someones boat out there loll... and there is no 8 inch wide muffins wtf ahaahah... there is huge tubs of mayo but those are for business purposes and are actually bought frequently.

get the dudes pushing the carts outside to watch out for your car every once in a while
the problem is i park around the back to avoid carts getting anywhere near my car... they will definitely have trouble watching it there. There is one parking spot that has an exit door right behind it. The camera is pointing right on the spot and there is a monitor inside in view from where i work. The problem with that is every time i go to work employee's are parking there POS 1996 pontiac sunfire there.

I was thinking of getting one of those lowjack or boomerang systems for my car this summer. I think they guarentee your car back within a few hours...I'm going to look into it.
by that time your car has been overeved 50 times... you need a new motor, at my ride height they probably would have ****ed up the whole front end. I wouldnt even want my car back. lol
Old 02-25-2010, 07:05 AM

better start regulating and tell the 96 pontiac sunfire owner to recognize and shove over a spot, unless it's the owner of that costco lol
Old 02-25-2010, 07:14 AM

Yeah..that kit is

wow...thats shocking regarding the stolen truck at costco...its pretty high traffic at coctco too...
Old 02-25-2010, 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by paul__chen,Feb 25 2010, 08:05 AM
better start regulating and tell the 96 pontiac sunfire owner to recognize and shove over a spot, unless it's the owner of that costco lol
Ahhahahah yeah and nah the manager of that costco makes like 150 g's a year lol has a g35 coupe right now...

wow...thats shocking regarding the stolen truck at costco...its pretty high traffic at coctco too...frown.gif
not really shocking but very scary considering all they have to do is actually get into the car... once they are in nobody knows if its your car or not.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by 6013641,Feb 24 2010, 11:07 PM
that kit is fugggly.

euughhh.... (shudders)
AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i AGREE.. i just crackedd up and every one at work lookin at me
Old 02-25-2010, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by CLEANs2000,Feb 25 2010, 10:09 AM
by that time your car has been overeved 50 times... you need a new motor, at my ride height they probably would have ****ed up the whole front end. I wouldnt even want my car back. lol
Dude i don't know about you but I drive my car hard down my country road everyday I probably bounce it off thr rev limiter 10 times a day I'm not worried about that it's a Honda..... And the amount of money on my car I WOULD want the car back I couldn't care less if my front front bumper was laying in a ditch that is an inexpensive part of my car, it's all the other stuff that I would never get back from Insurance.

If it was close to stock, different story, but now it's different...

Quick Reply: Cheap widebody on ebay