Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

Advance Power House/Nextmod Amuse Wide Body S2000

Old 05-08-2009, 05:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

every piece on this car is AUTHENTIC 100%, not a replica. this kit is all original and has one off carbon wrapped diffusers and canards. This custom work does not mean its a replica.

Next mod helped with this vehicle and didn't replicate this kit.

paint match is perfect on this car because the WHOLE car was painted.

Next mod is a company that does replicate car parts but thats the name of their business. Don't like it tough shit cause ppl gotta do what they gotta do.

for all you haters hating against nextmod if you don't like them don't use them. This company helps those less fortunate try to get what they like for a cheaper price cause not everyone can be as BALLING as some of you on here.

for all you rich ballin s2k owners go buy authentic shit cause you can afford it. but ppl who can only afford the replica don't hate on them cause they aren't in the same status as u financially.

to me you're all obnoxious big headed honda drivers not better then just any other civic or integra driver.

thought by now with the car you are driving your maturity level would be better then this.

learn to look at the big picture because in my eyes all you guys hating right now are all just little children playing in a grown mans field.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by red_dragon,May 8 2009, 12:15 PM
Hey guys,

i just wanted to clear this up...

EVERYTHING ON THIS CAR IS 100% AUTHENTIC...

the amuse widebody was ordered from japan via evasive motorsports... infact, APH is now an amuse dealer...

As far as the carbon bits... it was painstakingly overlayed over the original AMUSE frp parts

cheers,

Nathan
nice, didn't know, the cf adds that extra touch to it ... so, when can i see this car ?
Old 05-08-2009, 06:30 PM

[QUOTE=Xplosiv,May 8 2009, 05:34 PM] It's all about makin' dat dolla dolla holmes.
Old 05-08-2009, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by JsRacingS2K,May 8 2009, 06:30 PM
well.. different point of view, I said... if is about making the money for you, hey whatever makes you happy man..

now, about JDM tuners being thieves.... I'm not going to go there...
I do agree, they are overpriced...
but are they worth it? I think that will depend on each individual ... everyone got a different point of view.

What may seem to be a fair price to you, might not be for another... whereas ..another see something overpriced... it may seem fair priced for another...

If JDM are such a thieves... the money is your... you had the option...

By the way, if JDM tuner are thieves.... porsche are thieves too.. again porsche fans may not agree...

Flawless: fortunate or unfortunate... rich or poor... being less fortunate does not make stealing design, right.

If you don't have the money for a louis vuitton bag... just don't buy it... or buy something else cheaper. Why buy a knock off?

Anyways, that's just how I look at it... if you like replica... go ahead, make yourself happy... but, nothing will make stealing design, research...etc. right.

It has nothing to do with maturity of people for not liking replica products, by the way...
as i recall from previous post on this link https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.ph...c=613593&st=25

you wanted a replica asm bumper, ur exact words are "I agree, that someone should make a FRP version of it.... ASM only leave us with the option of buying a $3000 dallor bumper.... $3000 that serves none or minimal performance gain.... same mold... make it into FRP... not that hard for them"

as for you comment on fake lv shit that does not make sense cause when you buy bottled water do you buy the $4 bottle or the cheap $1 bottle.

you want a replica asm bumper which is fine but when others want replica you hate.

how does it feel to get called out on this hahahahahahah loser

and if you think i like replica thats fine, but if you know how i am or what i've had for cars in the past you'd understand that i do not cheap out on my cars and that you don't even know what ballin is until you see what i got.
Old 05-08-2009, 07:17 PM

Old 05-08-2009, 07:34 PM

[QUOTE=flawless,May 8 2009, 07:07 PM] as i recall from previous post on this link
Old 05-08-2009, 07:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it looks expensive and a lot of time went into it. i'm just not a flashy widebody type of guy so for me it is too much.
Old 05-08-2009, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by JsRacingS2K,May 8 2009, 07:34 PM
Flawless, I am happy that you took the time to actually go through what I have posted in the past.

By the way, I have an authentic ASM bumper... and yes, I do feel $3000 usd for a rear bumper is way overprice... and as I said in the post. I was trying to get ASM to make the FRP version of the bumper. I did not state anywhere, I want a knock off asm bumper. I wanted a FRP version of the ASM bumper and that's exact what I bought.

well... did the $1 bottle of water, take the formula of a $4 bottle of water and replicate it?? I don't think you get what I'm trying to say about stealing design...

again, I am saying that stealing design and producing them is wrong... I said nothing about buying a replica is wrong, I said whether a person think authentic or replica is worth the money, is up to the individual..

and no flawless....I don't feel like a loser ...and I don't recall making any statement about you are not ballin or you cheap out on your car... in fact, I don't know who you are or what you do, and I do not intend to find out. Because how you made your comment about how your car is ballin and all is just ignorant.

by the way, I did not post anything directed to you individually..until you made that last post....if in anyway, you thought I was talking about you, I apologies.
see the difference between me and you is that i know i am ignorant and a douche.

know where u stand and admit to it.

Old 05-08-2009, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by weiRtech,May 8 2009, 07:36 PM
it looks expensive and a lot of time went into it. i'm just not a flashy widebody type of guy so for me it is too much.
I would consider the Amuse body kit, but the thing is my car has alot of sponsor stickers. Im afraid that if i take them off there is going to be alot of fade marks. I would have to get the kit installed and repaint the whole car. Right now i dont have any idea how much the kit is, how much paint is and how much shipping is.

Can someone give me estimate? 7-10k for it all said and done?
Old 05-08-2009, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by flawless,May 8 2009, 07:39 PM
see the difference between me and you is that i know i am ignorant and a douche.

know where u stand and admit to it.
??? forget it, this is going no where..
anyways, I said my opinion, stealing design is wrong... and that's all I'm saying.. if you think is right... then be it

because there will always be pirated movie, replica automotive parts, replica fashionable...etc. Hell, they even replicate Eggs... I'm not here to change the world... just expressing my opinion.

I don't know why you are doing all these name calling... oh well, call me a douche, loser, ignorant or whatever you want... it doesn't matter to me..

Quick Reply: Advance Power House/Nextmod Amuse Wide Body S2000