Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

Advance Power House/Nextmod Amuse Wide Body S2000

Old 05-08-2009, 11:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love the rear look of this kit.

some ppl dont' like rocket ships....but this is one fine rocket...
Old 05-08-2009, 12:15 PM

Hey guys,

i just wanted to clear this up...

EVERYTHING ON THIS CAR IS 100% AUTHENTIC...

the amuse widebody was ordered from japan via evasive motorsports... infact, APH is now an amuse dealer...

As far as the carbon bits... it was painstakingly overlayed over the original AMUSE frp parts

cheers,

Nathan

Old 05-08-2009, 01:34 PM

dammm people in toronto are getting richer during the recession!!! SHOW ME HOW TO MAKE THE PAPER GUYS!!!!

very nice car as well, can't wait to see it in person 1 day.
Old 05-08-2009, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by fenixv8,May 8 2009, 10:46 AM
amuse doesn't offer a carbon version, well not since i spoke to them in november.

whether they say it's real or not, to me they lose all credibility when they have the next mod label on the car. A company that clearly copies bodies kits and sells the product as their own. It'd be ok if they called amuse and asked for permission to sell the kit as their own, im sure amuse would be happy to lose sales to these guys.
Agree... a company that sells replica stuffs.... lose all credibility... whenever I see those flame head sticker.... i turn my heads away with disgust....

Replicating body kit is like... stealing art or research.... it's like, stealing research and calling it your...

Anyways, props for Fenix's first amuse widebody in toronto... I can careless about the Nextmod guy.....
Old 05-08-2009, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by JsRacingS2K,May 8 2009, 04:27 PM
Agree... a company that sells replica stuffs.... lose all credibility... whenever I see those flame head sticker.... i turn my heads away with disgust....

Replicating body kit is like... stealing art or research.... it's like, stealing research and calling it your...

Anyways, props for Fenix's first amuse widebody in toronto... I can careless about the Nextmod guy.....
the nextmod sticker is on this vehicle as a sign of support for a friend's company...

again, everything is AUTHENTIC ...... as stated in my post above...

i too have a nextmod sticker on my nsx as a sign of support for my friend's company... and like the s2k above, my aero package and all other parts are AUTHENTIC (and authentically over priced )

Nathan
Old 05-08-2009, 04:59 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just because he sells replica parts, it doesn't mean there are any replica parts on his OWN car.

I used to sell hella knockoff parts although I would never put on ANY knockoff parts on my own car. lol
Old 05-08-2009, 05:00 PM

btw car looks gorgeous, which shop did the installation?
Old 05-08-2009, 05:13 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by tryte,May 8 2009, 07:49 AM
Is this real Powerhouse Amuse kit or a copy? I thought Amuse didnt make carbon canards?
Original Amuse Kit.

we did the custom CF wrap for them
Old 05-08-2009, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Xplosiv,May 8 2009, 04:59 PM
Just because he sells replica parts, it doesn't mean there are any replica parts on his OWN car.

I used to sell hella knockoff parts although I would never put on ANY knockoff parts on my own car. lol
depends how you look at it, rich.

I am not saying he is using replica parts because he sell replica parts.

I am saying, I can careless about the people that sell and produce such replica parts... personally I look at them as thieves... and I am saying this in the shoes of producers of authentic parts.

I guess, if you look at it in a business point of view. You would have different opinions.

Anyways, poster has stated.. he is in fact using authentic parts and nextmod is only showing support for his friends company... so I do apologies to the poster. Props for a nice car.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by JsRacingS2K,May 8 2009, 08:23 PM
depends how you look at it, rich.

I am not saying he is using replica parts because he sell replica parts.

I am saying, I can careless about the people that sell and produce such replica parts... personally I look at them as thieves... and I am saying this in the shoes of producers of authentic parts.

I guess, if you look at it in a business point of view. You would have different opinions.

Anyways, poster has stated.. he is in fact using authentic parts and nextmod is only showing support for his friends company... so I do apologies to the poster. Props for a nice car.
It's all about makin' dat dolla dolla holmes.

Hell, if selling drugs don't get you behind the bars, I would have been in that bi'niz for years!

Anyway back to the topic, JDM tuners are thieves, they charge an item 100x the cost and claim it was for R&D, and suckers like us still went ahead and bought them all, life is full of irony, isn't it?

We should have bought Porsche's instead

Quick Reply: Advance Power House/Nextmod Amuse Wide Body S2000