Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

2013 FIAT ABARTH

Old 11-17-2012, 01:55 PM

Received 3,774 Likes on 2,661 Posts

Yeah on a turbo setup they could easily get more power out of it and remain reliable, I've seen that on my past turbo cars, that would take care of any performance complaints I'm sure. Like CleanS2000 said it is more about a fun driving experience. I wish I didn't read this thread ....... I see myself gravitating towards a Fiat dealer parking lot tomorrow .lol. />
Old 11-17-2012, 08:13 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Lay off the roids Dave.

Your Estrogen levels are getting far too high!!!! CASE AND POINT!!!
Old 11-17-2012, 10:07 PM

On second thought John's car would be much more fun than the Fiat , lol
Old 11-18-2012, 02:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by o'malley_808
Lay off the roids Dave.

Originally Posted by JFUSION
On second thought John's car would be much more fun than the Fiat , lol />/>
lmaooooo if everyone listened to what john said we would all be driving pickup trucks by day and taking our first cousins out on dates in our 5.0 mustangs by night. YEEEEEE HAAAAWWWWWWW

ahahaha kidding john. <3

lets get back on track though ... if i ever gave 2 shits about a car actual equating who i am as a man. I sure as hell wouldnt have bought a 2 seat convertible with 'lipstick red' interior.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:14 AM

Received 160 Likes on 122 Posts

Yeah I never understood the whole judge the manhood of a guy by his car thing, lol.

We all do technically drive a 2 seater convertible girl car if you'd ask anyone outside of s2ki.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by fernando.
Yeah I never understood the whole judge the manhood of a guy by his car thing, lol.

We all do technically drive a 2 seater convertible girl car if you'd ask anyone outside of s2ki.
yeah we drive a 2 seater Honda Civic , lol. I like it though, I'm. not a big top down guy so probably no more top down driving for me.

For the first time in 3 years my wife complimented my S2000 today. She said the car drives really nice now, it is really smooth and quiet and she likes the sound system. That is a huge step for her as she didn't like the car in the past. Looks like I'm going to keep the S2000 for a while now lol.
Old 11-18-2012, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by fernando.' timestamp='1353262490' post='22158285

yeah we drive a 2 seater Honda Civic , lol. I like it though, I'm. not a big top down guy so probably no more top down driving for me.

For the first time in 3 years my wife complimented my S2000 today. She said the car drives really nice now, it is really smooth and quiet and she likes the sound system. That is a huge step for her as she didn't like the car in the past. Looks like I'm going to keep the S2000 for a while now lol. />
I wouldnt let a woman determine what kind of car I drive or own. I dont have a say in what kind of hand bag or hair style she has so why should she have any say in what I drive ? lol

As far as the abarth, its kinda ugly in its stock form. Ive seen some lowered ones which improves the entire package greatly. I dont think I'd ever buy one new or used because its not my style. If I wanted a fast affordable wagon/hatch Id buy a used first gen Mazdaspeed 3 which has far more tuning potential.
Old 11-18-2012, 02:20 PM

This car is OUTRAGEOUSLY GAY!!!!

Are you guys for real? If you guys dont care about your "image" while your driving a car go out and buy a VW beetle! So now your thinking "I would never drive a beetle its a 'chicks' car"...Well this abarf is even gayer and smaller than a beetle. The S2000 is somewhat small but its aggressive styling and handling and for some of us...power, makes up for it.

What can be said for this car that looks like a mushroom and has pretty much as the same HP as a N/A b16 was making 20 years ago? I dont understand the hype? Ugly car, poor performance, and if your lucky your girlfriend MAY be able to fit her handbag in the backseat. Oh not to mention your strapped into a human death trap. Crumple zones? YOU ARE THE CRUMPLE ZONE!!!! />

Originally Posted by CLEANs2000
Originally Posted by o'malley_808' timestamp='1353215583' post='22157785
Lay off the roids Dave.

On second thought John's car would be much more fun than the Fiat , lol />/>/>/>
lmaooooo if everyone listened to what john said we would all be driving pickup trucks by day and taking our first cousins out on dates in our 5.0 mustangs by night. YEEEEEE HAAAAWWWWWWW

ahahaha kidding john. <3

lets get back on track though ... if i ever gave 2 shits about a car actual equating who i am as a man. I sure as hell wouldnt have bought a 2 seat convertible with 'lipstick red' interior.
Old 11-18-2012, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by o'malley_808

Are you guys for real? If you guys dont care about your "image" while your driving a car go out and buy a VW beetle! So now your thinking "I would never drive a beetle its a 'chicks' car"...Well this abarf is even gayer and smaller than a beetle. The S2000 is somewhat small but its aggressive styling and handling and for some of us...power, makes up for it.

What can be said for this car that looks like a mushroom and has pretty much as the same HP as a N/A b16 was making 20 years ago? I dont understand the hype? Ugly car, poor performance, and if your lucky your girlfriend MAY be able to fit her handbag in the backseat. Oh not to mention your strapped into a human death trap. Crumple zones? YOU ARE THE CRUMPLE ZONE!!!! />/>/>

Originally Posted by CLEANs2000' timestamp='1353237469' post='22157972
[quote name='o'malley_808' timestamp='1353215583' post='22157785']
Lay off the roids Dave.

On second thought John's car would be much more fun than the Fiat , lol />/>/>/>/>/>

ahahaha kidding john. <3

[/quote]

so then Michael Schumacher who daily drives a fiat 500 abarth MUST be a homo too then?
Old 11-18-2012, 04:56 PM

You know how old people wear horse blinders and velcro shoes? Same deal, old people dont give 2 !!!

Originally Posted by CLEANs2000
Originally Posted by o'malley_808' timestamp='1353280839' post='22158592

What can be said for this car that looks like a mushroom and has pretty much as the same HP as a N/A b16 was making 20 years ago? I dont understand the hype? Ugly car, poor performance, and if your lucky your girlfriend MAY be able to fit her handbag in the backseat. Oh not to mention your strapped into a human death trap. Crumple zones? YOU ARE THE CRUMPLE ZONE!!!! />/>/>/>

[quote name='CLEANs2000' timestamp='1353237469' post='22157972']
[quote name='o'malley_808' timestamp='1353215583' post='22157785']
Lay off the roids Dave.

On second thought John's car would be much more fun than the Fiat , lol />/>/>/>/>/>/>

ahahaha kidding john. <3

[/quote]

so then Michael Schumacher who daily drives a fiat 500 abarth MUST be a homo too then?
[/quote]

Quick Reply: 2013 FIAT ABARTH