South Florida Owners from South Florida

Where do we go from here? (Broward)

Old 11-30-2007, 10:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by z4k,Nov 30 2007, 11:23 AM
Hey all. I showed a bit late. I saw the Cluster F--K of cars and people and saw a few S's parked off in the cut waited fora bit then left. I don't really know anyone by face to walk into a packed restaurant and try to reconize anyone lol. I'll deff be at the next one too. I'll try the Towers thing =/. Next Thursday?
thats what we are trying 2 do lol.....just keep an eye out on this tread.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:38 AM

I suggest either somewhere at Towers (Ale House/Roadhouse restaurants), or maybe in Pines at the Pines Ale House/BB/Hooters/Etc.
Old 11-30-2007, 11:06 AM
z4k

Originally Posted by KeithD,Nov 30 2007, 11:38 AM
I suggest either somewhere at Towers (Ale House/Roadhouse restaurants), or maybe in Pines at the Pines Ale House/BB/Hooters/Etc.
Daisy Dukes > Hooters. Pines Ale House is another Cluster f--k. Are we looking for somewhere to eat and hang out or just hang out like Fud's?
Old 11-30-2007, 11:10 AM

Our goal is 2-fold..

there is a certain amount of hanging out by the cars... so we should be able to spend enough time there.. to chat a bit..

then walk inside and grab a bite to eat.. and joke around over a few drinks...
Old 11-30-2007, 11:28 AM
Banned

BROWARD where are you ????

This is your time to speak up about where to meet since you are the ones who are going to (or should be) weekly ???

Old 11-30-2007, 12:31 PM

I personally think theres too many people to allow for a democratic choosing of a spot -

I think a few of the main guys from s2ki sofla should get together with a few of the active members of the broward people and allow them to set up something and trial and error it.

regardless theres too many people to try and please EVERYONE so no matter what spot someone chooses theres going to be someone who says "its tooooo far" or "why not meet in *insert city* "
Old 11-30-2007, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by PapiChulo,Nov 30 2007, 04:31 PM
I personally think theres too many people to allow for a democratic choosing of a spot -

I think a few of the main guys from s2ki sofla should get together with a few of the active members of the broward people and allow them to set up something and trial and error it.

regardless theres too many people to try and please EVERYONE so no matter what spot someone chooses theres going to be someone who says "its tooooo far" or "why not meet in *insert city* "
i'm just listening to all the spots first.. and then gonna choose a spot.

thanks for the support though.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:46 PM
d.h

Originally Posted by RENDERMAN,Nov 30 2007, 12:11 PM
What is wrong with Bahama Breez? what ever the name is...
I can name a few, but for starter.......I almost die from eating at that place last time. For me, I wouldn't go back to that place even if my life depends on it (even on my personal time).

I suggest Waffle House near Davie. That's where I used to go with groups of people during my younger days, cruising in my eclipse.

My other alternative suggestions. (All these are off of I95 and Stirling Rd) Boomers, Dave&Busters and that diner place called skylake or skyline ......i think..... that look like a trailer. They have one next to the Bahama Breeze in Kendall. That these places (except Boomers) are in a very big shopping center like Towers.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by d.h,Nov 30 2007, 04:46 PM
I can name a few, but for starter.......I almost die from eating at that place last time. For me, I wouldn't go back to that place even if my life depends on it (even on my personal time).

I suggest Waffle House near Davie. That's where I used to go with groups of people during my younger days, cruising in my eclipse.

My other alternative suggestions. (All these are off of I95 and Stirling Rd) Boomers, Dave&Busters and that diner place called skylake or skyline ......i think..... that look like a trailer. They have one next to the Bahama Breeze in Kendall. That these places (except Boomers) are in a very big shopping center like Towers.
constructive statements please.. lets not get sensational.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:01 PM
d.h

Originally Posted by DaWorm,Nov 30 2007, 04:49 PM
constructive statements please.. lets not get sensational.
1.) Waffle House
2.) Boomers
3.) Dave n Busters
4.) Skylake/Skyline Diner

Quick Reply: Where do we go from here? (Broward)