Old 10-02-2008, 06:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool TAX Evasion

Let me start off with a HAHAHAA!

News:
http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/8634280?MSNHPHMA

IRS report:
http://www.usdoj.gov/opa/pr/2008/Oct...8-tax-884.html

My Consultant explains to me what he did wrong. (a.k.a F A I L)

well for one, you dont have penske have an agreement with Seven Promotions and then send the money somewhere else

what you do is you get yourself a good lawfirm that has management relations with foreign companies

and you have that lawfirm manage your licensing of you, to which say you were getting paid 6 million

you negotiate with your lawfirm how much money you want to make

they setup an agreement with your licensing company

errr THEIR licensing company

so then they bill out the millions of dollars

take an administrative fee

now, you are going to have to pay taxes whenever you get your payments, but at least you get to control when you get paid

and dont have some windfall of 5 million bucks that you get hit 43% on

and you dont ****ing file a 50k income tax return

jesus

when i bet you he used his mortgage interest as an exemption on a 2.3 million dollar house

"Despite advice from outside tax counsel that Helio Castroneves would not qualify for the deferred royalty plan and would owe income tax on all payments under the licensing agreement if he or any member of his family owned or controlled Seven Promotions, the three defendants engaged in this deferred royalty plan"

DESPITE ADVICE !

he still did it!

see how like i said, you cannot own that shit or have anyone that does

there is risk, that your lawfirm our foreign place might steal your shit

i mean, that's the risk of parking your money under somebody else's bed

This notice is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purposes of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein. Santi encourages its forum readers to consult with their own tax advisors with their specific questions pertaining to their own tax positions.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its amazing how this guy had a great thing going and let greed get the best of him.
Old 10-02-2008, 07:53 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by dandaman2883,Oct 2 2008, 06:39 PM
Its amazing how this guy had a great thing going and let greed get the best of him.
Originally Posted by dandaman2883,Oct 2 2008, 06:38 PM
I think we heard you the first time Dan
Old 10-02-2008, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Birel186,Oct 2 2008, 06:19 PM
My Consultant explains to me what he did wrong. (a.k.a F A I L)

well for one, you dont have penske have an agreement with Seven Promotions and then send the money somewhere else

what you do is you get yourself a good lawfirm that has management relations with foreign companies

and you have that lawfirm manage your licensing of you, to which say you were getting paid 6 million

you negotiate with your lawfirm how much money you want to make

they setup an agreement with your licensing company

errr THEIR licensing company

so then they bill out the millions of dollars

take an administrative fee

now, you are going to have to pay taxes whenever you get your payments, but at least you get to control when you get paid

and dont have some windfall of 5 million bucks that you get hit 43% on

and you dont ****ing file a 50k income tax return

jesus

when i bet you he used his mortgage interest as an exemption on a 2.3 million dollar house

"Despite advice from outside tax counsel that Helio Castroneves would not qualify for the deferred royalty plan and would owe income tax on all payments under the licensing agreement if he or any member of his family owned or controlled Seven Promotions, the three defendants engaged in this deferred royalty plan"

DESPITE ADVICE !

he still did it!

see how like i said, you cannot own that shit or have anyone that does

there is risk, that your lawfirm our foreign place might steal your shit

i mean, that's the risk of parking your money under somebody else's bed

This notice is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purposes of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein. Santi encourages its forum readers to consult with their own tax advisors with their specific questions pertaining to their own tax positions.
Old 10-03-2008, 05:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yep, we have a new Willy Nelson ,,, a new Wesley Snipes but from Brazil ... what a shame ... his wife also f***d .. wow ... sucks ...
Been so rich and so famous why needs to f**k up so bad? .. the sad part is that after all this sh*t is done after all the humiliation he'll be deported ...
shame ..
Oscar
Old 10-03-2008, 06:18 AM

I thought Helio was Single? It states he is Saw in article in a magazine about SFL Residents and their houses. BALLING out of control, his house is disgustingly big and badass not to mention his garage But not for long once the IRS starts slapping him with the money fine paddle

On another note, all these Sports figures, Movie stars, Musicians make all this money and anybody else can do the same if your capable in this great country, but if this Government dont make money off of you then your ass is going in So much for a free country I agree with paying Taxes on some things but on others its just plain stupid. Just my 2 cents....