South Florida Owners from South Florida

Stupid B!OTCH!

Old 06-07-2005, 08:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile Stupid B!OTCH!

I was on my way to my GF house. As I was traveling north on 127th Ave. and get past Suntet Dr. I was on the right lane behind a 00+ BMW 3 Series with plate # W19-SYE, I noticed the driver and passanger where putting make up on and just going really slow and the traffic was building up in that lane so I decided to move to the left lane as soon as I had the chance, but as I did the crazy biotch decided to do the same. My reaction was not to brake, just drop to 2nd gear and move a little more to the turning lane on the left avoiding her hitting me. As I had enough room I got back into the lane right in front of her and I guess she did not like that and decided to fly by the right lane and toss coins out the window which a few hit my car. . I got so upset that my reaction was just drop a gear again and follow her as she was trying to flee but her slow as POS was easily caught and passed, as I passed her I got right in fron of her and pressed on the brakes to slow her down (my real intention was to make her stop and beat the shit out of her) but my GF started telling me to relax etc... I let her by and as they did the passanger screamed some crap and I said "Oh hell no, no u didn't" (ghetto accent). I speed up and got her plate then backed off and went my way. I called the cops but I was in hold for way to long. Im really, really upset. Im glad for her Im not a sicko with a gun cuz she could of being F*&@ed. What should I do? I have her plate #, with the cops over the phone I can't resolve anything so I was thinking in visiting the station near my house to file a report and make the biotch pay for damages done to my bumper. Any advise guys? I really need to get this off my chest. People need to learn not to f*@% with other peoples shit.
Old 06-07-2005, 11:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

About two weeks ago I was heading up US-1 northbound, and out of nowhere, a car was heading straight at me southbound in the northbound lane. I didn't swerve at first because I wasn't sure that he wouldn't swerve, but at the last minute, I swerved out of the lane. Because the roads were a bit wet, I lost traction, and I couldn't correct my steer, and I ended up doing a couple 360s up US-1. Luckily, I regained control of the car, and I didn't hit anything. I pulled a U, and followed the guy, got his tag, and called it into FHP. I then followed the guy into a McDonald's where he was in the drive thru lane. The cops showed up about 2 minutes later, and I recalled my events, and told them where he was. They basically told me because no damage (that could be seen at the present) was done to my car, they couldn't do anything because it would be my word against his. If any damages were present later, I'd have to file a claim with my insurance. So I'm pretty sure yours will go the same. Although you do have a witness (your gf)...that won't hold up as well, since she was in the car with you (and likely to be biased). Better Luck Tomorrow.
Old 06-08-2005, 09:02 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ Thanx. I think next time I will return the favor to the BIOTCH!!! I should of thrown something pretty big at her when I got in front. Oh well, shit happens!. Im really calmed now. I hope she gets hit by a semi thats all.
Old 06-08-2005, 06:31 PM

your first mistake was dropping the gear and trying to pass her while she was moving towards you. you should have just braked and moved back. secondly you should never with anyone on the road in your case brake checking her because for all you know she could be the sicko person you are talking about with the gun and shoot you. there are just way too many crazy ass people on the roads nowaday's. a car or bumper in your case can be replaced. but you can't.
Old 06-08-2005, 07:33 PM

If she tossed coins out on purpose and you obviouslly have her tag no - why not call FHP to file a complaint.