South Florida Owners from South Florida

SOUTH FLORIDA LEXUS/SUPRA MEET 7/9/05

Old 05-10-2005, 09:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mav,May 10 2005, 11:40 AM
Come on guys, give that poor Lexus guy a break...

Whatever BS happened, its in the past. This is a new event, hosted by new people and respected clubs (IS and Supra). If you're not going to go, then don't go but theres no need for the negative tone here.

I don't think we, as a group, want other car clubs in South FL to think we're a bunch of pompous, arrogant assholes.
too late, that is aleady the view that everyone has on the S2000 owners. Especially the s2ki membors.
Old 05-10-2005, 09:52 PM

Hey guys, thansk for the info about the last show, this meet is not like the last one at all, moderators for the forums will be juding each class, its a meet/show/shine event to get all owners out there and to get the community involved, as far as past incidents at the museum I know nothing of it, and I was not there, the musuem was kind enough to host it and give us the area to do it at, they are NOT by any means in control or juding or making decision, they are only providing the land, Myself and my forums will be in control....please come out, I promise it will be a good time, its about the clubs/forums not about a show with awards...im just trying to get evryone to come out to have a good time and mingle with the other FL clubs/forums...thanks

-JOSH
Old 05-10-2005, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by bullet1123,May 10 2005, 09:19 AM
sorry mav....but the point i was trying to make is, its not so much the clubs throwing the event as it is the location. if morikami has any authority over the contest at all, I doubt it will be anymore fair then the last one. i have no problem with the lexus or supra clubs, in fact i wish i had a supra!!!!!! lol..... in the future maybe at another location this would be a fair and fun event......just my .02
the event is not in the morikami park, so not to worry, it in the lake biwa pinic area/pavillion so its not even on their property....please dont take a negative outlook, we have tons of people/forums/cars comign out and I would hate for you to miss it over one incident a few months ago, that show didnt not have an awesome turn out and it was very small, this show/meet has nothing to do with the other one, its a seperate event and just so happend to be in front on the museum...
Old 05-10-2005, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by mav,May 10 2005, 08:40 AM
Come on guys, give that poor Lexus guy a break...

Whatever BS happened, its in the past. This is a new event, hosted by new people and respected clubs (IS and Supra). If you're not going to go, then don't go but theres no need for the negative tone here.

I don't think we, as a group, want other car clubs in South FL to think we're a bunch of pompous, arrogant assholes.
Thank You, I did not know of the outstanding issue with your club and that museum, hopefully you all can put it behind you and come out since Im in control not the museum.
Old 06-10-2005, 03:07 PM

big bump:

please come out guys, your all welcome, we have many sponsers and vendors set up so please come and check it out!

VENDORS/SPONERSERS:
-Shining Monkey
-Toyomoto
-ATurboLexus.com
-Thecarcierge.com
-Morikami Museum
Old 06-10-2005, 06:13 PM

Hey guys if it doesn't cost u anything to enter whats the harm - nice to see what others have done with their cars and get ideas for yours.

Then again if it is sponsored by the stealerships like JM that is another story for me.

Old 06-13-2005, 09:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Arrow

Originally Posted by BlueS2000Boy,May 10 2005, 01:48 PM
too late, that is aleady the view that everyone has on the S2000 owners. Especially the s2ki membors.
Only an ignorant would think that way. How can people judge us when they don't know us? Not all S2000 owners are the same. I don't think anyone thinks anything of us but probably they do about specific characters in this club or S2000 owners.

Just my .02

This event sounds great!!!
Old 06-14-2005, 06:27 AM

I agree that this would be a great event. Lets get a group together.

Hopefully, there won't be an autox that weekend.
Old 07-01-2005, 02:06 PM

it seems the cargods are blessing us with perfect hazy sunshine for sat and sun , no rain no even a chance is in the forecast !

see you all there, thanks so much, I have a sectrion set aside for the s2k owners! 7 days and counting!

-JOSH
Old 07-01-2005, 08:27 PM

So.. Whos goin? lets get a list together

Quick Reply: SOUTH FLORIDA LEXUS/SUPRA MEET 7/9/05