South Florida Owners from South Florida

RACE LOL

Old 11-15-2006, 07:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation RACE LOL

YEA so tonight at around 11pm i get off work in hollywood beach so im driving minding my own buisness when i see a red M3 e46 some 40 year old.lol so i give him the lil mean look the look on your face when u wanna race lmao so both going like 60 he HITS IT BTW m3 amazing sound, now im all stock hes stock so i drop it into 3rd going 60 i knew he was gonna win proboly by like 3-4 cars couse m3s are fast but, i was on his ass till like 130mph then we slow down we cought a redlight he asks what u got in there couse u were on my ass the whole time? i told him im all stock it surprized the shit out of him lol then he makesa a right turn on some random street and this vw jetta tryes me he has somthing done to it i can here the turbo it was a 1.8t chip and intake makes a big differance on the jetta that mofo was on my ass like i was on the m3 it surprized me but after 90 i was pulling on him like 3-4 cars and if i would of kept going even more but still pretty fast well yea that was a fun night lol hope u guys enjoy it. BTW going to moroso while im still STOCK to see what i run should be fun well thanks for takeing the time to read my story i just had to post it up fun night peace
Old 11-15-2006, 08:22 PM

I don't mean to flame, we all do crazy stuff every now and then . . . but 130mph ON THE STREET? Please tell me you were on a farm in Davie? Cool races and all, but thats pretty quick for somethign with a red light in the end.

That being said, good runs. I'm suprised about the m3. If a stock s2k kept up with my e46 m3 I'd make sure I've got spark on all 6 cylinders, lol. A stock e46 m3 is a decent amount quicker than us stock for stock. The jetta who knows . . . once you start modding (especially boosted cars) the sky is the limit.
Old 11-16-2006, 08:08 AM

thats exactly what i thought but i was on his ass maybe the driver wasent good or somthing and oh yea 130 mph that was a lil crazy but i wasent even paying attention to that i was just going after seeing the results i dident wanna stop i kno everything about the e46 m3 my brother has one they are amazing but i dont kno why i kept up maybe couse he was kind of a fat ass lmao
Old 11-17-2006, 03:58 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by roca136,Nov 16 2006, 12:08 PM
... oh yea 130 mph that was a lil crazy but i wasent even paying attention to that ...
I see, it's OK to drive at rediculous speeds if you aren't aware of what you're doing. That sounds especially responsible to me.

I'm glad that you're going to the drag strip where this kind of behavior is acceptable. Please keep it off the street.

Why don't you come to one of our track events on the road course and we'll see how fast you really are. I bet you couldn't even keep up with a Miata
Old 11-17-2006, 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by CoralDoc,Nov 17 2006, 07:58 AM
I see, it's OK to drive at rediculous speeds if you aren't aware of what you're doing. That sounds especially responsible to me.

I'm glad that you're going to the drag strip where this kind of behavior is acceptable. Please keep it off the street.

Why don't you come to one of our track events on the road course and we'll see how fast you really are. I bet you couldn't even keep up with a Miata
Old 11-17-2006, 06:05 AM

130 on the street racing from light to light isnt so smart. if your going to street race please do it in a un populated are where if your going to crash you only hurt your self not others just trying to get home from work at 11pm like your self.

sorry but this is what messes it up for the rest of us. im sure cops are reading all the posts in local forums and when they see oh I was doing 130 in my s2k on my way home from work def makes them want to crack down on us harder.
Old 11-18-2006, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by CoralDoc,Nov 17 2006, 07:58 AM

In his defense, I'm sure most of us couldn't keep up if its YOUR miata and YOUR driving

That being said, like I originally said . . . slow down man, that's to quick for a public highway with other cars around, not to mention street light to street light.
Old 11-19-2006, 12:03 AM

Yea i kno guys it is kinda crazybut it was not in a populated area, if u guys see where it was at u would understand. HAHA TRACK EVENTS HUH never tryed that type of racing so im not going to say a WORD. no comment, a miata with a good driver probobly would beat my ass lol u never kno