South Florida Owners from South Florida

TO MY FRIEND

Old 12-06-2007, 04:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He should just come back with another account. Maybe not, his pride is more important so the hell with whoever made the descicion of kicking him out.
Old 12-06-2007, 06:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Diablo99V,Dec 6 2007, 05:53 PM
He should just come back with another account. Maybe not, his pride is more important so the hell with whoever made the descicion of kicking him out.
didnt he try to make another account and they found out and kicked him again??
Old 12-06-2007, 08:46 PM

what also didnt help him is when others ( who had nothing to do with it) got involved
Old 12-07-2007, 03:18 AM

ok,

lets clear some things up.

1) he chose to break the rule with regards to selling for a friend.

2) there was an initial claim that he didn't really see the lights but superficial inspection was ok. there was a subsequent ichange in information indicating that someone did have oppurtunity to closely inspect and all was ok.

3) max was notified 1 week in advance that there was a problem stirring and that it needed to be fixed.

4) he was again warned days before... they mean business and they aren't joking.

max CHOSE to do nothing. max GOT max banned. this is a punishment of his own doing.

with respect to 'whose' business.. my/sofla/his reputation is intertwined for reasons beyond our control and to ignore it is just being childish. as a community we have a duty and right to object to our reputation being sullied.

I don't necessarily agree with the other party's behavior but last I checked.. this wasn't second grade and 'he started it first' is simply ridiculous.

max was wrong. he knew he was wrong. he chose to ignore anyone that told him otherwise. max got max banned.

fwiw.. I have presented arguments in support of him but the evidence of misdeed is strong. and I lost.

he chose unwisely.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:37 AM

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Sorry warren but I disagree NFRAP1 should get BANNED...I saw the tail lights and I didn't see anything wrong with them...second the kid got his money back from the credit card comany written it off as he never got the product and max got ****ed by loosing the money and the product so tell me how does that add up AND MAX GOT BANNED
Old 12-07-2007, 03:46 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what happened to a good ol' second chance? .... maybe after some time he can be reconsidered? ... max was a funny man here ....
Oscar
Old 12-07-2007, 04:45 AM

Originally Posted by oscar_driver,Dec 7 2007, 07:46 AM
what happened to a good ol' second chance? .... maybe after some time he can be reconsidered? ... max was a funny man here ....
Oscar
First of all..

To my knowledge there had been other run-ins w/ admin and a disregard for rules/authority.

chance 1 was week before when 2 COs indicated.. the crap is hitting the fan.. you need to do something

chance 2 was a day or 2 before.. they really mean it. you gotta do something...

A prison of choice....
Old 12-07-2007, 04:50 AM

Originally Posted by DaWorm,Dec 7 2007, 04:18 AM
ok,

lets clear some things up.

1) he chose to break the rule with regards to selling for a friend.

2) there was an initial claim that he didn't really see the lights but superficial inspection was ok. there was a subsequent ichange in information indicating that someone did have oppurtunity to closely inspect and all was ok.

3) max was notified 1 week in advance that there was a problem stirring and that it needed to be fixed.

4) he was again warned days before... they mean business and they aren't joking.

max CHOSE to do nothing. max GOT max banned. this is a punishment of his own doing.

with respect to 'whose' business.. my/sofla/his reputation is intertwined for reasons beyond our control and to ignore it is just being childish. as a community we have a duty and right to object to our reputation being sullied.

I don't necessarily agree with the other party's behavior but last I checked.. this wasn't second grade and 'he started it first' is simply ridiculous.

max was wrong. he knew he was wrong. he chose to ignore anyone that told him otherwise. max got max banned.

fwiw.. I have presented arguments in support of him but the evidence of misdeed is strong. and I lost.

he chose unwisely.
100%
Old 12-07-2007, 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by Vsdanny,Dec 7 2007, 07:37 AM
Sorry warren but I disagree NFRAP1 should get BANNED...I saw the tail lights and I didn't see anything wrong with them...second the kid got his money back from the credit card comany written it off as he never got the product and max got ****ed by loosing the money and the product so tell me how does that add up AND MAX GOT BANNED
There are more thing happening..

Did you see the lights.. or did you not see the lights.. which is it? the position changed throughout the incident.. thats clearly a problem w/ respect to.. "trust me".

NFR did get his moneyback.. after efforts w/ seller to gain satisfaction.. NFR opted to STOP his CC payment.. a ballsy move... but should max have proof... its easy enough to push the situatino and make a legal incident out of it. thats fraud.

I'm still talking to him about returning the lights.. we'll see how that goes.

There was so much a simpler solution.. satisfy the customer.. or refund the money... if it was the friends lights.. then he took that risk in agreeing to sell.. he still needs to satisfy the customer.

I argued the material aspect of it... but was unable to argue the attitue portion..

in the end.. i lost the point.. and the ban stands..
Old 12-07-2007, 05:04 AM

Originally Posted by PrOsPeCt S,Dec 7 2007, 08:50 AM
100%
though i know you agree... i'm going to ask that you.. refrain from commenting b/c i do not want this to become a 'fight thread'.

i do appreciate your support.. trust me when i tell you.. its a sh*tty position to be in.

Quick Reply: TO MY FRIEND