South Florida Owners from South Florida

MugenAP2

Old 11-11-2009, 08:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MugenAP2

You a*shole , thank you for a great reign I'll vote for you again!! we appreciate everything you did for the group and you know we love you!! Just one complaint, when the heck are you going to finish your dam Banana?
Old 11-11-2009, 09:06 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dude I am going to finish it just for you! Will thank you a lot... I will be casting my ballot again for the S2ki community very soon... I want in again! The people in South Florida make the community! We have had great participation in the group along with all the people that have come in to this community in the last couple of months!

1. We have some gangster ass cars! **** the West coast.
2. Some of the best photographers! You as one of them... Where is Jim and Jorge!
3. People that continually come out to the meets even if they don't have an S2000!
4. The meets are incredible!!! Even though sometime they are cold and rainy!!!
5. I would like to thank Danny for all the support!
6. DropTop for helping me out with stocks!!!
7. Even the douches!!!! Make it rain!!!!
Old 11-12-2009, 05:24 AM

i rofl'ed at #7

Old 11-12-2009, 07:08 AM

I second everything Willy said. You never really should've left. wtf were you thinking?!??? I know I haven't been around much either. But once finals are over - I'm in! (w/o a car, but in!)
Old 11-12-2009, 07:14 AM

Been a CO in the South FL forum is the toughest job there is in the world, I think every CO in S2KI should train with us, if you survive this place you can manage pretty much everywhere else!! Danny, you and others behind the scene have done a very good job under very tough circumstances and we seldom let you guys know, but always find the time to bitch about the things that go wrong without consideration. Your performance in this Forum depends on us and our performance in this Forum depends on you guidance!!

I have been without an S for almost 2 years now and although I could just ride away into the sunset with some girl named Elise guys like you keep me around!! I don’t attend the weekly meets more often because of my busy schedule, with work and night school, so I try to stay active here. I think I have clearly established I have no beef with anyone in the club and feel an intricate part of this family, even driving a different car. I apologize to all members if at any time I’ve been seen as favoring any one person or group as that’s not the case!!! Although I'm not perfect, I’ve always tried to be fair and consistent, but this is not about me, it’s about you guys…

Although I miss and wish dearly that the older members would come back to join us again, I also understand that we all have priorities in life and the show must go on…. Love you guys from the bottom of my heart and thank you again!!

-Will
Old 11-12-2009, 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by RENDERMAN,Nov 12 2009, 11:14 AM
Been a CO in the South FL forum is the toughest job there in the world, I think every CO in S2KI should train with us, if you survive this place you can manage pretty much everywhere else!! Danny, you and others behind the scene have done a very good job under very tough circumstances and we seldom let you guys know, but always find the time to bitch about the things that go wrong without consideration.

I have been with without an S for almost 2 years now and although I could just ride away into the sunset with some girl named Elise guys like you keep me around!! I don’t attend the weekly meets more often because of my busy schedule, with work and night school, so I try to stay active here. I think I have clearly established I have no beef with anyone in the club and feel an intricate part of this family. I apologize to all members if at any time I’ve been seen as favoring any one person or group as that’s not the case!!! I’ve always tried to be fair and consistent, but this is not about me, it’s about you guys…

Although I wish and miss dearly that the older members would come back to join us again, I also understand that we all have priorities in life and the show must go on…. Love you guys from the bottom of my heart and thank you again!!

-Will

Well said Mr. D
Old 11-12-2009, 08:08 AM
Community Organizer
Community Organizer

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Well said Mr. D.

Thanks again Josh.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:02 AM

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Thanks will that was nicely said. As far as im conserned josh is still a CO. look at his STATUS! but WE as a group make this community what it is. I came to this community it welcomed me with open arms and taught me alot. Met many wonderful ppl and many great times! and many many more to come.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RENDERMAN,Nov 12 2009, 12:14 PM
Been a CO in the South FL forum is the toughest job there is in the world, I think every CO in S2KI should train with us, if you survive this place you can manage pretty much everywhere else!! Danny, you and others behind the scene have done a very good job under very tough circumstances and we seldom let you guys know, but always find the time to bitch about the things that go wrong without consideration. You performance in this Forum depends

I have been without an S for almost 2 years now and although I could just ride away into the sunset with some girl named Elise, guys like you keep me around!! I don’t attend the weekly meets more often because of my busy schedule, with work and night school, so I try to stay active here. I think I have clearly established I have no beef with anyone in the club and feel an intricate part of this family. I apologize to all members if at any time I’ve been seen as favoring any one person or group as that’s not the case!!! I’ve always tried to be fair and consistent, but this is not about me, it’s about you guys…

Although I miss and wish dearly that the older members would come back to join us again, I also understand that we all have priorities in life and the show must go on…. Love you guys from the bottom of my heart and thank you again!!

-Will
Old 11-12-2009, 03:40 PM

yep yep!

Quick Reply: MugenAP2