South Florida Owners from South Florida

Looking for a PT Web/DB Programmer

Old 02-09-2005, 08:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a PT Web/DB Programmer

I am in search of a web app developer in South Florida (preferably West Palm to Fort Lauderdale). I live in Delray and would like to be able to meet with the developer occasionally.

A friend and I started a website a few years ago and our business is hitting a growth spurt. We are looking for someone that is very experienced working with Internet database websites and is proficient in PHP and/or .NET (or another viable web platform such as ColdFusion, etc). Setting up e-commerce processing functionality would also be helpful.

The site is currently coded in PHP/MySQL. We're willing to keep it as such or migrate it to an alternative, if necessary. Our current programmer recently moved from Delray to North Carolina, which has made it somewhat difficult to keep things running smoothly.

We would like to find someone dependable and motivated. Compensation will be a % of revenues as we would like the programmer to have a vested interest in the success and growth of the site.

If you know of someone that might be interested, please PM me for more info.

Thanks,
-->Taco
Old 02-09-2005, 09:53 AM
mav

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What type of business is it? What are you selling? Whats your current website URL? Whats your business model and marketing strategy? Business plan?

We can create an e-commerce site for you using php/mySQL but we do not do revenue sharing, which we assume most of the risk. Compensation will be a flat fee, starting at $5K and up for a php/mySQL solution or $7,500 and up for a .net solution, depending on whats involved. 50% paid in advance, other 50% beyond delivery of the final website. Ongoing maintenance can be fee/month based (usually $250) or project based.

Alternatively if you have some php/mySQL knowledge, I suggest looking at OS Commerce. Its a pre-packaged e-commerce solution, open source and its free. Check it out at http://www.oscommerce.com/.
Old 02-09-2005, 10:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mav,

Thanks for the response. Additional detail sent via PM.

Later,
-->Taco