South Florida Owners from South Florida

Looking for a new Honda. Where to go?

Old 12-23-2014, 05:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a new Honda. Where to go?

Any recommendations on which dealer to go to? More importantly, which ones to avoid?

Any sales guys out there? I am in the market for a new Fit, Civic or if you have a release date on the HR-V, possibly that.

I would consider used as well if anyone knows of a used car dealership they can recommend.

thanks,
Old 12-23-2014, 05:08 PM

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Depends what you need it for. Car I'd get Accord Sedan. New one is great on gas n with leather it's comfortable. SUV wise can't go wrong with CRV or RDX.

My '11 Fit Sport has been great also...

Also, if you in Miami, I know one of the owners from Brickell Honda. Im sure he would be very competitive with other dealers on price. PM me if you want his info and i can send you his way.
Old 01-05-2015, 12:20 PM

I was out of the state for a couple weeks and just read this. I would avoid Rick Case. I bought a car from them like 8 years
ago and it was okay but recently took my S2000 there last year for repairs and it was a mess. About to file a lawsuit against
them so my suggestion, go somewhere else. I don't like companies who take advantage of customers to make sales and profits.
Old 01-06-2015, 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by gatorbait4me2000
I was out of the state for a couple weeks and just read this. I would avoid Rick Case. I bought a car from them like 8 years
ago and it was okay but recently took my S2000 there last year for repairs and it was a mess. About to file a lawsuit against
them so my suggestion, go somewhere else. I don't like companies who take advantage of customers to make sales and profits.
wow, I actually picked up a used civic from them over the weekend. Sorry to hear they messed up your S. I gotta say the buying experience there was great and easy. No pressure whatsoever. When it comes to maintenance. Andres is the only guy I bring my S and now will be taking the civic to. I have heard mix reviews about their service dept. But all I will be doing is buying parts and going elsewhere. Andres is not far from them and well worth it.