South Florida Owners from South Florida

LoJack...

Old 01-28-2008, 08:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JDM AP1 11,Jan 20 2008, 12:57 PM
Dude the cops are like that. They will arrest you for going to fast or give you a speeding ticket, but they won't do anything about thieves, rapist, murders, and so on? I really don't get that about our criminal system.
well sort of, to rephrase it and make it completely true i would say that they would give you a speeding ticket for speeding and arrest you without hesitation, but they can give three shyts about actually helping you out when you are in need

I guess they are so used to arresting people. that when someone that needs help comes along, they arent even sure how to handle the situation and say "fuk it" or just deal with it the mediocre way so as not to come out as completely useless and good - for - nothings which they are to begin with...

Im sorry to say this but most cops become cops cuz they are either too stupid and lazy to go to college and get an education to get a decent upstanding job.. thats why they are the way they are, atleast PD's and troopers..Its relatively easy arresting people

sorry to hear this dariel..
Old 01-28-2008, 08:40 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mr Laguna,Jan 28 2008, 12:31 PM
Im sorry to say this but most cops become cops cuz they are either too stupid and lazy to go to college and get an education to get a decent upstanding job.. thats why they are the way they are, atleast PD's and troopers..Its relatively easy arresting people

sorry to hear this dariel..
We do need cops.
The enforce the law...however they cant be everywhere at everytime. Its sad how people have thins mentality that ALL cops are bad.
A couple of bad apples DO ruin the rest.
BTW the become a detective for coral Gables ( hardasses for everything ) you need a bacholars in CJ and 5 yrs exp AT least.

That is how it should be said.

Dariel > Want my bike ????
4400 ????

Old 01-28-2008, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by crazylarry85,Jan 28 2008, 09:40 AM
We do need cops.
The enforce the law...however they cant be everywhere at everytime. Its sad how people have thins mentality that ALL cops are bad.
A couple of bad apples DO ruin the rest.
BTW the become a detective for coral Gables ( hardasses for everything ) you need a bacholars in CJ and 5 yrs exp AT least.

That is how it should be said.

Dariel > Want my bike ????
4400 ????

yes that why i said "most PD's and toopers" of course we need cops but most of the cops we have are mediocre...

Ofcourse they uphold the law... ITs fairly simple to do that... but all im saying that when it comes to helping people out they dont give a shyt...

obviously its known that the respectable cops are the detectives and when you start talking about NSA, DEA, ATF, CIA and all of those.. You have to have a college degree... whihc most cops do NOT...
Old 01-28-2008, 12:37 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Larry I don't do Gixxers. Thanks anyways that is a great deal. I will let one of my friends who is looking to check it out. Can you PM me the details?
Old 02-12-2008, 05:15 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Still waiting... I have to laugh at this point because Im going insane.

The sad part it seemed it was done by known people. Very sad. I really don't want to find out the truth because I might do something stupid and I have a good future ahead. Sometimes we have to lose to win.