South Florida Owners from South Florida

LoJack...

Old 01-20-2008, 02:44 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RENDERMAN,Jan 20 2008, 07:27 PM
Sorry to hear that Dariel I guess you really got double Jacked!!
You have no idea. I'll make it throuhg my birthday depressed I guess. Life is sucking badly since last May.
Old 01-20-2008, 03:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's exactly why I am a proud gun owner. Good luck!
Old 01-20-2008, 03:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Diablo99v
Good Luck with that!

I will give you a test vehicle I have with LoJack and you take it and try your home made stuff and you will see how LoJack really works.
Still swear by it?
Old 01-20-2008, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by JDM AP1 11,Jan 20 2008, 12:57 PM
Dude the cops are like that. They will arrest you for going to fast or give you a speeding ticket, but they won't do anything about thieves, rapist, murders, and so on? I really don't get that about our criminal system.
You are 100% right.
Old 01-20-2008, 08:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JDM AP1 11,Jan 20 2008, 03:57 PM
Dude the cops are like that. They will arrest you for going to fast or give you a speeding ticket, but they won't do anything about thieves, rapist, murders, and so on? I really don't get that about our criminal system.
Totally True!! But remember, rapist and murders are not that big of a deal and do not threaten society, but speeders and street racers kill hundreds of thousands every year and this is why so much of police man power is devoted to speed traps and harassing college kids. But its all about money, the fat pigs make money for bs like that, but dont make squat for actually doing real police work so as you see it is revenue influenced.
Old 01-21-2008, 07:46 AM
Banned

Sorry to hear that Dariel....

The reality of it is that yourbike is probably already torn apart : (
After hearing your story withlowjack I feel like crap because when I bought my bike like 2 1/2 years ago, freaking sales guy convinced me to put it on my bike.......I feel like I have lowjack on mine for nothing

Good luck homie
Old 01-21-2008, 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by ElGringoLoco,Jan 20 2008, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by Diablo99v
Good Luck with that!

I will give you a test vehicle I have with LoJack and you take it and try your home made stuff and you will see how LoJack really works.
Still swear by it?
NOP

I want HOME MADE NOW!

Well I'm frustrated because I'm not getting answers but I got through to a LoJack Superisor because Im tired of the you need to call the cops crap. I told her what was going on with my situtation and pretty much took it on her own to start finding out what's happening. She told me that I should wait up to a week at most because the Miami PD loves to use LoJack vehicles to do sting operations and catch all the fockers red handed. Suposedly they leave it where it is and supervise it until they go pick it up (since the thieves leave it in places for long periods of time and wait for the police to pick it up). Is like the cops are doing the same, they ar playing the waiting game to see who waits longer but at the end the one who is screwed is me. Sad. Well that gave me some comfort but to be honest Idon't thik I'll see the bike agan so LoJack is going to have to give me my money back. At least they won't keep the $800 I paid them for a suposedly up to now, shittty system.

Yo Gringo you got some of that Home Made stuff ready?
Old 01-21-2008, 08:09 AM

you got lo jacked.
Old 01-21-2008, 08:30 AM

I know a Lo-Jack installer that installs them for a big car dealer (name omitted). He told me it's a p.o.s system. Said it's like having a cell phone inside a car and all that you get when tracking it is a :beep: Told me im better off installing a very good alarm. It
Old 01-21-2008, 02:25 PM

**** lo-jack and their stupid commercials saying you get your car back within 24hours

Quick Reply: LoJack...